BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shirt Of Hurt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if I’d been dead for 6 months, you’d still struggle to get a Burnley shirt on me.

Absolutely no chance, good idea and great cause, but no chance.

As someone who has been affected by cancer, i think i would rather get that than wear a dingle shirt for a day.

:lol::lol:

A few more results like last night's and all the dingles will be wearing Rovers shirts soon enough

laugh.gif

rover.gif

Bad form to laugh at your own jokes.

And it's not funny and it won't happen anyway.

I received a Burnley shirt as a present from a "friend" as few years ago.

Didn't know what to do with it until I ran out of incontinence pads one day.

Me and my 6 fingered friend (Burnley Pete) who have played footy together for many years down at Witton are doing this next Thursday.

We are both making a donation if the other manages to wear corresponding shirts for a full hour!

I have also added that I will add a zero to my donation if he wears the Rovers shirt for the entire day of Sunday 28 March. I personally think that he will look striking sat in the James Hargreaves stand in blue and white.

at a pinch me too lol.

as for the muppet who said he would rather get cancer than wear a scum shirt ,WHAT A LOON!!!!!!!

IVE LOST MY DAD ,THREE GRANDPARENTS AND FRIENDS , thru it and if it brought them back or stopped my wife ,family and kids getting it id have "i love BURNLEY tattoed on my forehead"...his statement must be the most stupid one ever on this board or paper EVER!!!!! :angry:

at a pinch me too lol.

as for the muppet who said he would rather get cancer than wear a scum shirt ,WHAT A LOON!!!!!!!

IVE LOST MY DAD ,THREE GRANDPARENTS AND FRIENDS , thru it and if it brought them back or stopped my wife ,family and kids getting it id have "i love BURNLEY tattoed on my forehead"...his statement must be the most stupid one ever on this board or paper EVER!!!!! :angry:

It's not often I say this but, well said Abbey.

..theres ZERO CHANCE OF IT HAPPENNING....i dont do charity full stop ,im a tight ass and dont care :P.

if it brought them back or stopped my wife ,family and kids getting it id have "i love BURNLEY tattoed on my forehead"

:blink: Make your mind up Abbs!!

? mind made up..if i could bring back my dad id do anything..but for a charity no chance of donning the shirt,any way ive only 2 arms how would i wear the other 4 arm holes.

Excellent question :lol:

Good on anybody who does something like this (or anything at all) for charity. The more money that goes into these things hopefully the sooner life-threatening diseases become more manageable/treatable.

? mind made up..if i could bring back my dad id do anything..but for a charity no chance of donning the shirt,any way ive only 2 arms how would i wear the other 4 arm holes.

Unfortunately though mate if everyone had your attitude to charity then more people would go the way of your poor old Dad than is necessary.

There's an idea----Alistair Campbell and Jack Straw!

Now that is a good idea :)

:lol:

I'm only 5' 6 so I doubt I'd be the 'bigger' man ;)

Ah well, I had hoped Gav, Abbey or Garners migh do this - I would have gone for USA Blue but seemed pointless with the distance involved.

Never mind, was just a thought - I feel like I've got off the hook now

i would rather endure whatever those who are having the money raised for have to go through than wear a burnley shirt. hmm, as someone who has been affected by cancer, i think i would rather get that than wear a dingle shirt for a day.

good idea for those without a proper hatred for burnley though, hope you raise a lot of money.

:wstu::angry2:

What a stupid, stupid post...........even if it was meant in jest.

after a tortureuos mornings restless sleep due to nightmares and ###### takies and utter disgust ..theres ZERO CHANCE OF IT HAPPENNING....i dont do charity full stop ,im a tight ass and dont care :P.

Hahaha!

You feel you need to lecture me on my morals.

Brilliant :D

i don't understand the problem. i'm not talking about anybody else, i'm talking about me. i would rather get cancer than wear a bunrley shirt. i give money to charity, and i raise money yearly for anti cancer charities through sponsored cycles (usually the manchester to blackpool).

why would anyone have a problem if i would rather get cancer than wear a burnley shirt? it wouldn't even affect you. and i'm not suggesting anyone should share my opinion. quit being offended for the sake of it.

I'm not offended but I think you're mad. Since I need an operation to prevent bowel cancer developing, I'm perhaps more sensitive than most at the moment and I can't believe anyone could be so silly as to say they'd rather have cancer than wear a rival's shirt. Heck I'd wear the shirt of every other team in the premiership in rotation for the next 10 years if it meant I didn't have to have this operation and could know I was in the clear.

Archived