BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Relegation Watch

Gav

The FA are going to investigate the coin throwing incident, thankfully the dingles won't have any points taken off them.

Can you imagine if that happened, we would never hear the end of it!

Dingles would be going for years saying "we only went down because of them points they took off us"

Hopefully we can say, they went down because we took 6 points off them! :lol:

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixtures

Sunday, 28 March 2010

Barclays Premier League

Burnley v Blackburn, 12:00

LOSS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 3 April 2010

Barclays Premier League

Burnley v Man City, 17:30

LOSS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 10 April 2010

Barclays Premier League

Hull v Burnley, 15:00

LOSS

Saturday, 17 April 2010

Barclays Premier League

Sunderland v Burnley, 15:00

LOSS

Saturday, 24 April 2010

Barclays Premier League

Burnley v Liverpool, 15:00

LOSS

Saturday, 1 May 2010

Barclays Premier League

Birmingham v Burnley, 15:00

LOSS

Sunday, 9 May 2010

Barclays Premier League

Burnley v Tottenham, 15:00

LOSS

Thats NIL POINTS for me and relegation time COME ON :rolleyes:

I was having a chat with a mate on Saturday who lives in Accy and he was commenting on the distinct lack of burnley shirts and car stickers around the place since the predictable slump started.

I must admit to noticing the same in burnley also, gone are shirts, gone are the flag and hats, and everyone is once again wondering around with worried, defeated looks on there faces.

DON’T YOU JUST LOVE IT :tu:

I was having a chat with a mate on Saturday who lives in Accy and he was commenting on the distinct lack of burnley shirts and car stickers around the place since the predictable slump started.

I must admit to noticing the same in burnley also, gone are shirts, gone are the flag and hats, and everyone is once again wondering around with worried, defeated looks on there faces.

DON’T YOU JUST LOVE IT :tu:

Yeah we were on about this a few weeks ago too. Still see more Shirts than you use to, but the mini kits from cars & badges seem to of disappeared. Same with the cockyness that some dingles at work had, its gone from 'we are x number of points infront of you' to nothing! :lol::lol:

Just dont lose on Sunday boys - thats all that matters.....Beat them and Fantastic, it will be great!

Just dont lose on Sunday boys - thats all that matters.....Beat them and Fantastic, it will be great!

Couldn't agree more, I'd take a draw now, as that’s another nail in the coffin and we’d still hold 30+yrs bragging rights.

We should use the 'and thats a fact' song on sunday - you can put whatever you want with it easily!

"YOUR TOWN IS SH!T, AND THATS A FACT"

"YOUR TEAM IS SH!T, AND THATS A FACT"

"YOUR MANAGERS SH!T, AND THATS A FACT"

"YOUR GOING DOWN, AND THATS A FACT"

"31 YEARS, AND THATS A FACT"

We should use the 'and thats a fact' song on sunday - you can put whatever you want with it easily!

"YOUR TOWN IS SH!T, AND THATS A FACT"

"YOUR TEAM IS SH!T, AND THATS A FACT"

"YOUR MANAGERS SH!T, AND THATS A FACT"

"YOUR GOING DOWN, AND THATS A FACT"

"31 YEARS, AND THATS A FACT"

Your songs are...

The gap is closing............between Burnley and Accrington Stanley.

If we beat them, then the hill trolls will lose all hope, and it'll be a long march back to the lower divisions. We simply have to win. A draw would be OK, but another 5-0 or whatever will be orgasmic. The fact Laws' position is already under scrutiny shows that there is a measure of anxiety and worry about their future in this division. If he does go, in the next 12 months, I'd love it if Paul Ince took over.

Couldn't agree more, I'd take a draw now, as that’s another nail in the coffin and we’d still hold 30+yrs bragging rights.

You know GAv, a draw will make them happy. Look how long they banged on about scoring a goal against us when Hydes cross floated over Friedels head. Can you imagine the elation if they hold us to a point. NO we can't be having that. Win win win

Surely the game is up for Burnley now. This was their most winnable home game, and with City, Liverpool and Tottenham still to come to the Turd it's hard to see where their next points will come from.

The bad news is their away fixtures aren't too bad, Hull, Sunderland and Birmingham, but the good news is their away form is. Home advantage for Hull, whilst Sunderland are on a bit of a run at the mo, and Brum aren't a bad team - coupled with their hard home games feasibly Bunrley could get no more points this season.

• Backroom

There's no way they'll stay up with Laws in charge. They were abysmal today in the most important match of their premiership season. If they can't get motivated for today's match, what hope have they for any other match?

• Backroom

Apart from our dire shocking performance.

I actually found the

'We're having a party, Burnleys down!

We're having a party, Burnleys down'

chant most hurtfull.

I'd give anything to beat them, just once! :blue:

awww, you almost feel sorry for them.

almost. :)

Archived