BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley V Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That kind of shyte makes me feel ashamed to be a football supporter. Have a bit of class.

Its a derby game, full of banter - if you dont like it....put some ear muffs on or something!

Just trying to drum up some new chants mate, thats all. What would you prefer us to sing?!

Its a derby game, full of banter - if you dont like it....put some ear muffs on or something!

Just trying to drum up some new chants mate, thats all. What would you prefer us to sing?!

Something that won't make us look like half-witted knuckle-draggers?

There's only 1 Chris Eagles

1 Chris Eagles

With a packet of sweets

and a cheeky smile

Eagles is a fooking paedophile.

I'm all for banter, if the home game is anything to go by, I will be like a rabid dog by kick off, but how does that chant even make sense?

He looks like a tart, perhaps. Think we'll have a plenty of ammunition anyway without going that low.

Oh you mean like No Nay never, your mums your dad, dingle family etc which will all be sung on sunday? :rolleyes: Yeah ok!

Which are all generic, mildly offensive and aimed at 'the fans' as a collective. Not singling out one individual and accusing him of abusing children. You can see the difference here, right?

It's a song, along with a few others, that is crass and unimaginative. Some of the others are humourous, original and make you smile. The paedo one is neither humourous nor original. Sorry Hughesy, it's crap.

Which are all generic, mildly offensive and aimed at 'the fans' as a collective. Not singling out one individual and accusing him of abusing children. You can see the difference here, right?

Oh the difference between singing that or singing about sh@gging your mum or your dad you mean or your sister or brother?? Yes ok...you keep pretending you are morally correct! :rolleyes:

Whats wrong with singling out 1 player? So you wont be singing you fat @#/? to beast at weekend either?! No course not! :rolleyes:

We have never sung that someone is illegitimate & got aids and cant get rid of it either?! No ok course not :rolleyes:

Keep dreaming!

It's worth having brainless posts like Hughesy's effort just for the reassurance in seeing that plenty of Rovers fans see it for the sad, humourless and cowardly crap it is.

Other than that, I'd say the 'interbred' song is a good terrace anthem, as long as you have no understanding of genetics. The 'bananas with their feet' one is probably my favourite. Well, along with 'Barmy Army' of course.

It's worth having brainless posts like Hughesy's effort just for the reassurance in seeing that plenty of Rovers fans see it for the sad, humourless and cowardly crap it is.

Other than that, I'd say the 'interbred' song is a good terrace anthem, as long as you have no understanding of genetics. The 'bananas with their feet' one is probably my favourite. Well, along with 'Barmy Army' of course.

You lot will be singing the no, nay, never song again, I presume? :D

I don't think it's right for a dingle to lecture Rovers fans about songs etc.

You're scum support singing about Jack is sick and having read a few forum post's on 606 I fear that the dingles lack of brain cells will cause them to mock the tragic incident at Stoke. I hope I am wrong but there are a lot of posts on youtube also relating to that incident and it wouldn't surprise me tbh it just shows the mentality of that backward place. You wouldn't get Rovers fans mocking Burnley regarding the lad who killed himself after the derby game at Ewood.

Archived