BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley -V- Rovers In Brighton

I find myself in Brighton this weekend and would be grateful for anyone with good local knowledge to recommend a decent pub or bar to watch the game.

The only pub I know down there by reputation is the Evening Star, but I suspect this does not show football, as it's a music/real ale pub.

Many thanks in advance for any tips.

The Font and Firkin in Union Street in the Lanes will most likely be showing it. They use a projector too so it's a very decent size picture. Whether they will have the sound on or not I don't know as whenever I've been in there when an evening game has been on they have had music on instead of the commentary. It might be different for a lunch time game.

Despite by MB name I no longer live in Brighton but yes the Font of Firkin was always reliable for a town centre boozer with footie if lacking in atmosphere because it's basically an old church. The Walkabout is central and always had plenty of people watching matches with which to strike up some banter.

The Montpellier Inn is slightly out of the centre but is a good for more of a 'local' atmosphere and, I'm reliably informed, will have the match on.

Archived