BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth Vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I do Tim. My favourite is that Southampton have won silverware this season! I live at Lee-On-The-Solent.

Are you getting the train down then?

Funnily enough I was just talking to my g/f about how I'm getting to the game. I'm not sure whether I'm going to be at hers, mine or on the IOW. So i'll either be getting the ferry, train or hovercraft :lol:

Anyone else heading down on the early train from London?

Balwer, I'll be on the 6pm back up to Victoria - we should plan to meet up for the ride back.

As of yesterday, Southern railways still had £11.40 tickets, and match tickets are only £20 (big props to Portsmouth for that - fellow Administration dwellers Crystal Palace are no cheaper than £24 for a league below), so not a bad day trip from London - cheaper than going to see us at Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs!

Balwer, I'll be on the 6pm back up to Victoria - we should plan to meet up for the ride back.

As of yesterday, Southern railways still had £11.40 tickets, and match tickets are only £20 (big props to Portsmouth for that - fellow Administration dwellers Crystal Palace are no cheaper than £24 for a league below), so not a bad day trip from London - cheaper than going to see us at Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs!

Sounds good American, we have enough time for a pint after the game (hopefully to celebrate a victory of course). I also got the £11.40 return so it's cheaper than the £37 ticket for Spurs overall, brilliant, although if this was a Category A they'd be charging us mid 30s apparently.

I am in Block L, Row W Seat 1. Can't find a layout of their seating plan online but assume Block L is to the right of the goals as you look from the pitch.

im getting the train from victoria. not booked anything yet but likely to be the 12.04.

if you fancy a pint before or after the game, let me know.

there should be time enough before the match as the ground is pretty close to fratton station with a couple of pubs along the way.

Pompey injuries as of today, with their expected return dates.

M Wilson Hamstring Injury 3rd Apr 10

D Webber ACL Knee Injury Nov 10

H Hreidarsson Calf/Shin Injury Nov 10

P Bouba Diop Knee Injury no return date

N Belhadj Thigh Muscle Strain 1st May 10

R Rocha Facial Injury 3rd Apr 10

T Smith Broken Nose 3rd Apr 10

H Yebda Knee Injury no return date

J Utaka Groin Strain 3rd Apr 10

D James Calf Muscle Strain 3rd Apr 10

T Haim Groin/Pelvis Injury 3rd Apr 10

K Boateng High Ankle Sprain 3rd Apr 10

This would be a great win for us, and give us a real chance of getting to around a 50 points haul, I thought at Christmas we may struggle to 40-42

COYB 0-2

Oh Lord, please let this Kumbaya crap go away.

Going down m'lord going dowwnnn ;)

Hopefully we can bag 3 points on Saturday against an injury ravaged Portsmouth side. We just have to hope that Jamie O Hara doesn't have the game of his life against us.

Feeling quietly confident :tu:

• Backroom

:blink:

he has a point but i don't think many want to see a naked waggy on the highstreet my mum works in the library she'd be scarred for life

Anyway I hope hoilett gets a start and maybe linganzi from the bench if basturk isn't fit

Anyway I hope hoilett gets a start and maybe linganzi from the bench if basturk isn't fit

Is Dunn out? Can't find any team news on BBC or Sky.

If so I imagine it will be Pedersen behind the striker, with Olsson left and Diouf right.

he has a point but i don't think many want to see a naked waggy on the highstreet my mum works in the library she'd be scarred for life

Why would anybody want your own team to lose?

Is Dunn out? Can't find any team news on BBC or Sky.

If so I imagine it will be Pedersen behind the striker, with Olsson left and Diouf right.

I agree Olsson has to keep his place on the left wing, with Givet back and Jones doing a decent job we can keep Martin there. Not sure Pedersen deserves his place in the side after several @#/? performances (though Sam might want to keep him in for his pointless long throws i guess). Diouf wasn't great last time out either.

I'd like us line up like:

Robinson/Brown

Salgado Samba Jones Givet

Hoilett N'Zonzi Emerton Olsson

Di Santo Kalinic

Pretty sure i saw an article that said Sam might experiment a bit as we are safe now. Olsson and Hoilett given the opportunity to get up and support the two strikers/put some crosses into the box. N'Zonzi and Emerton sitting there, breaking up play and giving it to the wingers to run with.

Going for a 2-0 Rovers win, Pompey squad full of injuries and confidence must be low.

Hoping to see a strong first team with some youngsters on the bench, to come on if we're up (here's hoping).

Robbo/Brown

Salgado Samba Jones Givet

Diouf NZonzi Pedersen Olsson

Dunn

Kalinic

Subs: GK, Nelsen, Hoilett, Di Santo, Linganzi, Basturk, Doran.

Archived