Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth Vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wearing that poxy kit again

Never a good omen, is it?

0-0 H/T.

Scrappy first-half, but we could have scored two with both Dunn & Samba hitting the post. However, Givet also saved our skins with a desperate goal-line clearance before that. As I said above, take Diouf off in the second half because he's been nonexistent. Throw Hoilett's pace on and let's see what happens.

We look just as bad as we did against Burnley.

You have to be the most depressing person on this board....where do you get that crap from?

We have hit the post twice, had 2 cleared off the line & made their keeper/ defenders make 2 or 3 saves/ blocks. 42% of the 1st half has been in pompeys last third.

You have to be the most depressing person on this board....where do you get that crap from?

We have hit the post twice, had 2 cleared off the line & made their keeper/ defenders make 2 or 3 saves/ blocks. 42% of the 1st half has been in pompeys last third.

Well to be fair I've only just seem Samba's shocking miss.

That said the football on display is dire in my opinion.

Not a brilliant game in the conditions but we've had the best of it, just seen territory stats also which back that up! 42% in the Pompey third, but we've had less possession!

Givet did well to head off the line but unlucky with Dunn and Samba hitting the woodwork. Also Jones was so close with his one off the line and only just too far away from getting on to Samba's header off the post!

Need to take advantage quickly after half time though!

I think we've looked quite good and been playing some good football... :s Portsmouth have had spells in the game but the majority of play has been Rovers and it's us who look like scoring. I wouldn't change the system - if we keep at it a goal will come.

Poor game against the poorest opposition Ive seen this season. This is absolutely a shambles of a Pompey team.

Anything less than a win would be disappointing. We have been decent, especially over set pieces.

Id like to see Lingazi in action today.

I'd bring Lingazi on for Pedersen at half time - see if he's got anything about him. That midfield battle could be won quite comfortably if we had two centre mids willing to put a foot in and play the simple ball (N'Zonzi does that already).

Archived