BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bear Hotel

Hi all!

Coming over in four weeks time and was planning to book in at bear hotel but i cant access their website any longer and they dont answer the phone either, are they closed? Anyone know?

Afraid it was destroyed by fire earlier this month ...

LET report

Hi all!

Coming over in four weeks time and was planning to book in at bear hotel but i cant access their website any longer and they dont answer the phone either, are they closed? Anyone know?

Certainly seemed to be closed when I drove past it the other day. Windows boarded up/no access to the carpark etc.

Yeah I don't think you want to stay there. The roof and interior has been burnt away judging from what I saw from the coach. Someone was saying there mate got a phone call at 5am to tell them there christening later that day would have to be cancelled as it had burnt down.

Yeah I don't think you want to stay there. The roof and interior has been burnt away judging from what I saw from the coach. Someone was saying there mate got a phone call at 5am to tell them there christening later that day would have to be cancelled as it had burnt down.

Booked Fernhurst, i like roof

Archived