BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The £10 Challenge

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it helps Eddie, maybe everyone who is playing could pm me their balance and profit/losses at the end of each evening and I'll make a table or something?

Good idea. I'll draw up one now with everyone who has posted a bet so far.

Here's what I've got so far, think everything on there is right (obviously the balance doesn't factor in any unsettled bets). Thought it would be interesting to track biggest win, I think I've done the math correctly for bacup blue who is the only one to have a winner so far.

Let me know if I've missed anyone out and I'll add people as it goes along.

Screenshot2010-03-30at73019PM.png

Here's what I've got so far, think everything on there is right (obviously the balance doesn't factor in any unsettled bets). Thought it would be interesting to track biggest win, I think I've done the math correctly for bacup blue who is the only one to have a winner so far.

Let me know if I've missed anyone out and I'll add people as it goes along.

Screenshot2010-03-30at72538PM.png

Yep thats right Eddie.Thanks! :tu:

so will my bet be void because it includes accy?

EDIT:just looked at skybets faq`s and it becomes a double instead

Well either if your bookies are kind enough to simply delete them from your accumulator and keep the rest of the bet open then you can keep it (which is what I think they usually do), if it means that the bet has been voided by your bookies then obviously it won't count.

Here is the update table then:

Screenshot2010-03-30at101841PM.png

*Table updated 23:19 CET

I will also add it to the first post of the thread and constantly update it there so that people can more easily check on it.

Question is should we allow rebuys or are you done for the month once you are out?

Archived