BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] One Day Without Shoes

anyone around the blackburn/accy area doing the one day without shoes thing? its to bring awareness to the people of the third world who have to live everyday barefoot

Am I hell. Not a bloody chance.

Anyway I'm sure the people of the third world are already well aware that they have no shoes. :blink:

Am I hell. Not a bloody chance.

Anyway I'm sure the people of the third world are already well aware that they have no shoes. :blink:

:lol:

Well said Gordon,must admit i have heard absolutely nothing about it and to be honest it sounds a ridiculous idea.

(got a feeling that won`t go down well with the Guardianistas! :D )

WTF?

What a shocka, people in developing countries don't have shoes to wear. Next you'll be telling me they don't get to watch Sky Sports HD on their jumbo widescreen and you can't phone out for a takeaway pizza in downtown Dakar.

It's a nice gesture but I don't think people in the third world can have a gesture sandwich for lunch to stave off hunger.

Good luck walking those mean streets with no shoes on. Someone's stepped in a load of dog mess round the corner from me, hope they weren't barefoot.

It was developed by a company who gives away a pair of shoes for each pair sold. Was just reading a WSJ article about them, and as altruistic as it sounds, they came up with the idea as a marketing ploy.

Archived