Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

Guest Kamy100

Rovers season ticket prices have been published by the Lancashire Telegraph. Tickets remain the cheapest in the Premier League. Cheapest adult tickets in Blackburn End/Riverside cost £209 (that is £11 per game). Jack Walker Stand tickets start at £315.

Well done to the club for providing affordable football to the Blackburn public.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets get this clear now....so we have no questions later

Darwen End tickets are available again for just £150 for 16 games.

£150 for 16 games - the games not included are United, Liverpool & City

For the remaining 3 games fans can purchase priority tickets at a discounted price of £26 per game.

SEASON TICKETS can be renewed online....from today! (However not yet available when iv just tried)

Also - there is now a waiting list for the Blackburn End & Riverside for next season...

As above and direct link here

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~2010726,00.html

The prices are excellent, well done to Blackburn Rovers management in setting these rates. I would like to think that our season ticket numbers will rise, particularly in the Darwen End.

:rolleyes:

I'll be renewing for sure. Don't mind an extra £10.

Well I think that's outrageous, what the hell do they need another tenner for, what can they do with that?

It's much more beneficial in my bank account.

Robbing Bas....ds, this season could be my last, why the hell should I fork out more money just to line the pockets of greedy, cheating, footballers.

Stuff 'em.

Well I think that's outrageous, what the hell do they need another tenner for, what can they do with that?

It's much more beneficial in my bank account.

Robbing Bas....ds, this season could be my last, why the hell should I fork out more money just to line the pockets of greedy, cheating, footballers.

Stuff 'em.

Great April Fool post! :lol:

Great April Fool post! :lol:

I thought he was serious. :rolleyes: you can bet your life some will moan exactly like that, though. We'll be renewing and getting one for our son, who may only make it to half the games but it's still very good value for us.

SUPRISED - Yes, it is only a tenner. But i really thought they would have frozen the prices for at least another year!

The ground is the most full it has been for at least 8 years on a regular basis.

Hope they keep the away fans up in the clouds - can hardly hear them and i believe it has contributed to our excellent home form!

Realistically if you’re a casual fan…..you tend to pick the big local teams or the big hitters in the league

United - £37 (Approx match day price)

Liverpool - £37

City - £37

Arsenal - £37

Chelsea - £37

= £185

So for an extra £24 you get an extra 14 games…(includes the likes of Spurs, Villa, Everton, Bolton)……..you get a guaranteed seat….…and you get priority for tickets for cup/ away games…..…it really is a no brainer!!!!

£209 is the equivalent of £11 per game

£209 is the equivalent of £4.23 per week (Inc interest) – or 1 less pint & half of lager in your local a week or around £22 a month

We are talking £209 to watch a team that has only lost 3 times in 27 games home games, Since Sam has been in charge!

Let compare the local Rivals, based on their cheapest seats: :rolleyes:

Burnley = £345 early bird - £409 after

Bolton = £189 09/10 for a half a season ticket

Preston = £219 09/10 for half a season ticket

Blackpool = £449 09/10 prices

Accy = £200 09/10 prices

COYB!!!

Realistically if you’re a casual fan…..you tend to pick the big local teams or the big hitters in the league

United - £37 (Approx match day price)

Liverpool - £37

City - £37

Arsenal - £37

Chelsea - £37

= £185

£209 is the equivalent of £4.23 per week (Inc interest) – or 1 less pint & half of lager in your local a week or around £22 a month

Not to nitpick Hughesy but a couple of minor corrections.

For starters, those £37 prices are for Jack Walker Stand, where a season ticket is £319 I believe?

Secondly I am not sure how £4.23 a week becomes £22 a month, or how £22 per month becomes £209 a year!

Not to nitpick Hughesy but a couple of minor corrections.

For starters, those £37 prices are for Jack Walker Stand, where a season ticket is £319 I believe?

Secondly I am not sure how £4.23 a week becomes £22 a month, or how £22 per month becomes £209 a year!

£209 - goes to around £220 with interest for direct debit option, which split over 10 months is £22 a month

The weekly split was again based on 220 split by 52 weeks to work out the weekly cost as an approx

As for the matchday price... Isn't the ticket for Cat A in the bburn end around £36 this season?! I just added another quid as prices will go up next season.

£209 - goes to around £220 with interest for direct debit option, which split over 10 months is £22 a month

The weekly split was again based on 220 split by 52 weeks to work out the weekly cost as an approx

As for the matchday price... Isn't the ticket for Cat A in the bburn end around £36 this season?! I just added another quid as prices will go up next season.

Ah I see, didn't realise the payment plan was for 10 months or had DD payment charges. Was just taking a literal interpretation of the numbers.

Think you are right on BBE prices too, thought they were only about £30. Not sure why the Jack Walker Stand prices are £100 more annually when they're only £3 more per game individually.

Archived