Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

Not really - they have only given that stand to 3 clubs anyway this season! + the ST holders for the City game got a free ticket didnt they?

but when most fans bought the ST's in the DE they thought they were only getting 15 games. It was a late call if I remember that the fans were given a free ticket for the City game as it was the first game of the season.

Getting 16 games next season for the same price is a better deal that was first offered for this season - the fact that we were given 2 extra games was not known at the time.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WARNING to anyone wanting to get seats in the Bburn end or Riverside next season....

There is a waiting list being put together... and there is already quite a few on it.If you think you are simply guaranteed a seat in the BBE (if not existing ST holder) then you could be disappointed. Best to get your name down as it will be done in date received order. :brfc:

Dont forget people, if your not prepared to make the jump to the DE then you can swap for individual games for no extra cost. Anyone who has been in there this season will agree that it puts the BBE to shame...

Absolute rubbish.

Anyone got their renewal packs yet?

Just go online, it takes a couple of minutes to renew.

WARNING to anyone wanting to get seats in the Bburn end or Riverside next season....

There is a waiting list being put together... and there is already quite a few on it.If you think you are simply guaranteed a seat in the BBE (if not existing ST holder) then you could be disappointed. Best to get your name down as it will be done in date received order. :brfc:

Fantastic news!

Never thought I'd see a waiting list for Rovers' season tickets in my life time.

Is it looking like we might have even more season ticket holders next season?

If this is the case then all the "Fat Sam's football will drive the fans away" nonsense will be put to bed once and for all.

I hope you are right but this is premature.

We have just drawn at Pompey 0-0 in a dire match and now have a run of 5 games coming up which we could easily lose everyone of them.

The up mood needs some performances (not results necessarily) to support it over these next 5.

If this is the case then all the "Fat Sam's football will drive the fans away" nonsense will be put to bed once and for all.

It will be a significant challenge to hold on to most of the new season ticket holders to be honest. I think if we have anything approaching 19,000 season ticket holders next year the club will be pretty pleased.

Maybe this will also be for the best, we can rid Ewood of the doom and gloom brigade and the boo boys!

If it is true that there is a waiting list for the BBE then good ridance to the minority of Sam haters and a warm welcome to new season ticket holders.

If you do not believe that their is a waiting list forming for the riverside & bburn end then feel free to give the ticket office a ring & ask - they will confirm it for you!

I don't think anybody is doubting the fact that there is a waiting list Hughsey, being a sell out for this season there must have been enquiries for next season. I'm going halves on one of my mates seats next season as he works funny shifts so I'll have it to use when he's not there.

There are only odd match tickets available in the Riverside, except the bottom rows next to the Darwen End where about 3 rows were not sold in Season tickets. Just odd seats in the BBE too.

You can see on the OneRovers season ticket page as all ST holders seats are reserved at the moment.

Someone help us out!

im struggling like noones business with the god awful website that is onerovers.com.

Im trying to buy two season tickets in the Blackburn end. the seats i want are available, i put them in my basket, filled in my payment details, but when i click 'pay now' a box pops up then it just takes me back to the checkout screen like nothing has happened...

its driving me nuts.

Anyone got a clue whats going wrong?

Also, season tickets HAVE to be collected from Ewood right? theres no way to have them posted? Only coz i live in London, and obviously getting upto Blackburn aint an easy task.

Sorry to seem so ridiculous, its been 10 years since i had a season ticket and this nonsense is confusing the hell out of me

Someone help us out!

im struggling like noones business with the god awful website that is onerovers.com.

Im trying to buy two season tickets in the Blackburn end. the seats i want are available, i put them in my basket, filled in my payment details, but when i click 'pay now' a box pops up then it just takes me back to the checkout screen like nothing has happened...

its driving me nuts.

Anyone got a clue whats going wrong?

Also, season tickets HAVE to be collected from Ewood right? theres no way to have them posted? Only coz i live in London, and obviously getting upto Blackburn aint an easy task.

Sorry to seem so ridiculous, its been 10 years since i had a season ticket and this nonsense is confusing the hell out of me

I would phone the ticket office in the morning, I've never had much of an issue with the website but gliches sometimes do happen. On the subject of posting though - I'm sure mine were posted last season so that shouldn't be an issue. Or, just pick them up from the ticket office before the first game.

Archived