BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Utd In 3D

I am appealing to all the London Rovers fans in East London I have this evening found a pub who will definitely broadcasting the game in 3D in Stoke Newington trying to arrange a get together of fans who are not going to Ewood on Sunday would be good to catch up and see what all the fuss is about any rovers fans interested either from East London or anywhere in the capital let me know also just to confirm the pub in question will have the glasses to watch it in 3D the only downside as it gets packed on a sunday to get any view have to be in there by about 11.45

I am appealing to all the London Rovers fans in East London I have this evening found a pub who will definitely broadcasting the game in 3D in Stoke Newington trying to arrange a get together of fans who are not going to Ewood on Sunday would be good to catch up and see what all the fuss is about any rovers fans interested either from East London or anywhere in the capital let me know also just to confirm the pub in question will have the glasses to watch it in 3D the only downside as it gets packed on a sunday to get any view have to be in there by about 11.45

What pub?! I love Stokey. Problem is that I have a stag the day before so probably won't be in any fit state, but you never know.

right for all those interested in watching the above game in 3D the White Hart in Stoke Newington if anyone is interested I will be in there from 11.45a.m. Joey big nose or anyone from East London wants to join me they are more than welcome also if the 2 Philip's from near Kensington want to come they are more than welcome and if anyone's interested they do do sunday roasts I will be there early as I hear the pub gets busy around that time they only have a certain amount of glasses to watch the game and only have one screen to watch the game on so hence the need to be in there early also if iamarover is interested in watching it in 3D you are more than welcome

speak soon and let me know if anyone is interested could maybe keep some seats for whoever is interested

just to let everyone know will be watching the game in the white hart tommorrow if anyone wants to meet me in there let me know will be in there from 11.45 and can keep some seats by if anyone is interested post in this thread and hope to see some of our East London Rovers in there

laters

Archived