BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Home Game

Going by ESPN's scheduled games they only got 2 more games left to choose that they can show. I would have thought one would be on the Saturday evening and one would be on the last day of the season.

Going by ESPN's scheduled games they only got 2 more games left to choose that they can show. I would have thought one would be on the Saturday evening and one would be on the last day of the season.

Last day all kick off at 1600 sky have 2 games,don't expect ESPN have any games that day...

As a Season Ticket holder who has only been to 4 home games(plus Villa in the League Cup) and 5 away from home, I need to know when to book my flight return. It would not be the first time I have sat at manchester airport waiting for my flight and searching for a TV !!

PS Months ago I predicted 'incremental improvement' this year of 10% with another 10% next year. This was whilst the Internet warriors were forming a lynch mob for Sam. Silently I have been noting the posters who get distraught whilst the match is on(many miles from the real action).I think BFS and the Rovers have over-achieved this Season. But it only started at Aston-Villa away in League Cup.

Will be renewing my Season Ticket despite my lack of real action this Season. But can I have advice please!

Hang fire with travel arrangements,if your coming from far away,could very well be moved for television,could even be bank holiday monday 1700 ESPN,nothing sorted yet,but watch this space!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the game is moved to Sunday as I'm at a wedding on the Saturday, I'm best man so there is no way of getting to the game! Please change to Sunday so I can have a day on the lash for the last home game of the season....

Will be renewing my Season Ticket despite my lack of real action this Season. But can I have advice please!

I am similar. Events have conspired against me and my last home match was Sunderland in December. It seems to go in fixture cycles, so hopefully next season will be a largely Saturday based list, then the year after will be a few on wednesdays.

I am similar. Events have conspired against me and my last home match was Sunderland in December. It seems to go in fixture cycles, so hopefully next season will be a largely Saturday based list, then the year after will be a few on wednesdays.

Been very odd this season, nearly every game till Xmas was Saturday 3pm, since then nada!

At the moment neither Sky nor ESPN have announced the live fixtures for the Arsenal weekend. Assuming Arsenal are still in the race for the Championship and given that the other two have both slipped up at Ewood recently I would say the game is almost certain to be shown on TV. Sky are showing 2 games to be announced on the Sunday at 1.30 and 4.00 and ESPN have the 5.30 Saturday and 8.00 on Monday, so it could be any of these. I doubt we will find out for another week.

At the moment neither Sky nor ESPN have announced the live fixtures for the Arsenal weekend. Assuming Arsenal are still in the race for the Championship and given that the other two have both slipped up at Ewood recently I would say the game is almost certain to be shown on TV. Sky are showing 2 games to be announced on the Sunday at 1.30 and 4.00 and ESPN have the 5.30 Saturday and 8.00 on Monday, so it could be any of these. I doubt we will find out for another week.

It's on the official site.

Good grief. Our final home game of the season and it's moved to an unhelpful time.

That means we'll only have had one home game kick off at 3pm this year and seven for the season. And that's assuming they don't move the Everton game.

I flaming hope all of the extra TV revenue is put towards a decent midfielder's wages.

Also hope everyone is off work or can finish early!

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet the Arsenal game will now be shown on Bank Holiday Monday.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/8094060.Arsenal_s_Ewood_Park_visit_moved_back/

There was a thread about it earlier - but it seems to of gone :blink:

5pm on a bank holiday - full day drinking and then take Tuesday off, sounds like a plan to me

Is it me?

Sick to frigging death of this. Absolutely no consideration for the fans. ESPN or whoever come along waving their cash in the club's face and we bow and scrape to their every demand. I really am sick to death of this. The only games you can rely on being at a decent time are the ones no one wants to watch. It's time to let us all in for free because the club, PL and TV people couldn't give two hoots about the customer.

There is no longer any point in being a season ticket holder. Not a single Saturday home game in 2010 till Everton

Sick to frigging death of this. Absolutely no consideration for the fans. ESPN or whoever come along waving their cash in the club's face and we bow and scrape to their every demand. I really am sick to death of this. The only games you can rely on being at a decent time are the ones no one wants to watch. It's time to let us all in for free because the club, PL and TV people couldn't give two hoots about the customer.

There is no longer any point in being a season ticket holder. Not a single Saturday home game in 2010 till Everton

Come on Paul!

Arsenal are going for the title! Remember 95? Palace on a Thursday night, West Ham away on Sunday afternoon, Newcastle Monday night, Liverpool Sunday afternoon.

Never in doubt it would be on tele. Plus it's much needed cash for the club.

Also, the club don't care? Don't be ridiculous!

And as for the 'not worth buying a season ticket' Are you serious? Season ticket- £200 OR the last 3 games as a matchday ticket buyer- £35, £35, £35= £105.

That's half the season ticket price in 3 weeks!

Archived