BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Footballing Fattys

Guest roverspogges

Guest roverspogges

Who is the fattest player of all time? My own personal favourites are Jan Molby and Mick Quinn. Anyone know some other famous footballers who enjoyed a pie or two?

Le Tissier used to eat a big mac before games

I could have sworn he was munching one one when he nonchalantly skinned half of our team and left Flowers in the back of the goal from 35 yards back in the title winning season.

Parkin has to be up there with the biggest of them, has Maradona been mentioned? Bill Fatty Foulke was a great call, remember hearing stories about him as a kid, can't remember them off hand but I don't think they were complimentary.

Ruddock as mentioned, didn't Palace have to have his shorts especially made. Julian Dicks his former Wham team mate was a bit of a porker too. John Barnes was a bit chubby at times, Gazza too, Ronaldo after his knees went, or was it the weight that made the knees go? Hartson was a big lad, not that it scared Berkaovic.

Kevin Pressman was huge, good penalty taker though!

Dunny's not far off the list depending on what month of the season it is.

Not sure if you can beat the opening post of Quinn and Molby though!

Titus Bramble looks round. Jensen and Bikey at Burnley look quite big too.

Also I remember David Ginola at Villa, he took his shirt off to celebrate a goal and surprisingly his managers reaction was to tell him he needed to lose weight.

Archived