BRFC.......Played 34 43 points............LDWWDD....9 points

Fulham...Played..33 42 points............DLLLWD.....5 points

S/land....Played..34 38 points............DWDLWL....8 points

S/Land.

Burnley H

Hull A

Manure H

Wolves A

S/Land are probably out of it, they would have to win their last four games to get to 50 points and just can't see them beating Burnley. :P

That leaves four to battle it out, we all no what we have left, with my B&W glasses on.

Everton W

Wolves W

Arsenal D

Villa L

7 points = 50 points.

Big Club.

Hull H W

Villa A L

Burnley H

Bolton A L

4 Points = 50

Stoke.

Bolton H W

Chelsea A L

Everton H D

Fulham A D

Manure A L

5 points = 48

Fulham

Wolves H W

Everton A L

W. Ham H W

Stoke H D

Arsenal A D

8 points + 50 points

(E&O) :)

Need a favour from them down the road against Big club, a win for them would be nice.

Wolves for us is a tricky one, decent form of late, and as Stoke found out at the week end no push overs at home.

Another important game could be the Fulham v Stoke game on the 5th may. Fulham also have Wolves at home, they have had some good results on the road, maybe a surprise in store, no doubt Woy has other things on his mind.

As we know are GD is woeful, no help there then.

Fight for every ball right to the final whistle at Villa Park. NO SURRENDER. that includes you too MGP.

COYB :brfc:

I think we will miss out on 9th by goal difference.

However I think 10th is very possible with Fulham having to face Stoke & both sides shouldn’t get anything in their last games (Arsenal & United).

We need to concentrate on our own games - forget the others as if we can win 2 of our last 4 then id expect us to get 10th. 9th purely depends on Brum - our goal difference isnt good enough so we really would need them to screw up their run in.

I see nothing better than a draw at Wolves. We've only won twice away from home all season and that was against very poor opposition. Wolves were ordinary at Ewood but have improved greatly over the course of the season. Oh, and we only seem to win when I go the away games and I'm not making the trip.

I see nothing better than a draw at Wolves. We've only won twice away from home all season and that was against very poor opposition. Wolves were ordinary at Ewood but have improved greatly over the course of the season. Oh, and we only seem to win when I go the away games and I'm not making the trip.

We have also improved as the season has gone on, I reckon we can take all three points at Wolves.

I'll be happy enough with 11th or 12th, 10th would be fantastic, 9th? I'll drink to that if it happens! There's no reason why 8th or 9th shouldn't be an achievable target next season though. I think we'll have a better away record with a similar home record next season.

Got to be aiming for 9th but I think the 2 points dropped at Pompey mean we will come 12th rather than top half.

On 67 splitscreen's projected results we come 11th because of our inferior goal difference.

We need somehow to conjure up 3 wins from the last 4 to be in with a shout of 9th and I just don't think the supply in the last third is going to generate the goal scoring opportunities we will need to do that.

I am sure that John Williams said recently that the club had budgeted for a 13th position at the end of the season. So 10th place would add a welcome £2m to the coffers plus extras from the TV appearance money.

Not far off £800k a place nowadays - so almost £2.4m for 10th....+ £500k for Man U TV + £500k for Arsenal TV + Benni Fee £2m + saved wages £800k (based on 30k a week for 6 mths - approx) = So thats approx £6.2m I can think off, prior to any sales.....

Looking at the fixtures of Everton,Fulham,Big Club,Stoke and ourselves....we will be lucky to go up one place.

More likely to go down one place to 12th cos of Fulham's easy end to season.No chance of passing BC unless we

beat Everton and Wolves. Looking at it coldly we need to beat Everton to finish 10th.

Likely final place...12th and a happy last home match celebration. Who's bringing Waggy?

I would quite happily take 10th now :) I feel the Everton game is massive for us to achieve this if we can go in to the wolves game with a win here - we should get at least a point there and then end with 2 v,tough games even though none of top 4 have won at Ewood this season (YET) and arsenal have like 6 v.good players out so maybe we could sneek that especially if they have nothing to play for by then :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thought results went very well for us yesterday with Fulham, Birmingham and Stoke all losing, shame we didnt take all 3 at Wolves like we should have. Nice to see Stoke brought back down to size after they beat us 3-0, some other game happened involving Liverpool too i think. :huh::lol:

Archived