BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preason 2010

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll never get this much time on the ball in the PL. Then we'll see.

True, but I'd be pretty confident he'll be a step up from Andrews or Grella in that role. I've never seen either of them look comfortable with a football.

Bring your granddaughter to work day?

:lol: I was just thinking that. This is the most surreal half-time coverage I've seen in a while. Looks like it's being recorded in his basement too, with a '67 board in the background.

Lovely passing move from Rovers at the end there until Kainic got offside and fell over the ball.

Jones, Givet, Lingazi, and above all Salgado looking good. Morris is looking a real prospect but Blackman not yet. Kalinic looking terribly rusty as does Chimbonda.

Outstanding player in the game by far is McCourt for Celtic.

Watching the game and both Roberts and Grella is absent. I think Hanley is off for loan so he's not included. Khizanishvili is another absentee.

Ratings after first half.

Robinson - not som much to do. Fortune scored when he was clear with Robinson so no chanse.

Salgado - thats a player.. looks inspired and hungry, dangerous coming forward.

Jones - looks good and stable

Givet - a little bit shaky, not fit?

Chimbonda - terrible...what happened to him..

Emerton - looks premiership player...nice to see.

Linganzi - the best I've seen this young gun play, he will be something for the future and may play in cup games but no starter.

Dunn - class free kick goal...he's hot but I want to see more in the second half.

Morris - the lad is one for the future....he will come in some games this season and will give Olsson a push in a year or so but not premier starter yet, but will play cups.

Blackman - haven't seen much, some neat passes though, no shot on goal.

Kalinic - nice to see him back, will improve for every game but may start on bench against Everton.

At the moment my first eleven is this.

Robinson

Jones, Samba, Nelsen

Salgado Olsson

Emerton, Dunn, Nzonzi, Pedersen

Diouf/or Kalinic

Bench: Kalinic, Hoilett, E-H Diouf, Givet, Linganzi, Andrews, Bunn.

:lol: I was just thinking that. This is the most surreal half-time coverage I've seen in a while. Looks like it's being recorded in his basement too, with a '67 board in the background.

I love the part where they said you could argue Rangers shouldn't have won the SPL last season. Bitter much?

Archived