• Last Reply

For what it's worth my team would be:                      

Robbo

Salgado       Samba (if fit)  Jones   Givet

(Nelsen)                

Grella (if ever fit)

Holliett    Emerton      Dunn      Olsson

Kalinic

We've no chance until you put Robbo back in goal.

Anyone any suggestions on parking and pubs (yeah, yeah, I know giving out that info used to be my job ;) ) ?

Last couple of times I've been we were in The Goalposts, but told that's a none starter for visiting fans these days. Any other suggestions, but I can find on the net is a some travelodge type place near the station (frankly, I'd rather drink in the ground).

Anyone been drinking out and about in Wolves?

I'm on the train and arrive in good time for a few beers.

If you like 'real ale' served in a 'proper pub' near the station then you can't beat the 'Great Western'. From the station exit, turn right towards a police station then right again through a subway under the rail line. Keeping the old station building on your left the pub appears in front of you after a 100 meters or so. Well worth the visit ... pity I can't make it myself today :( .

I would plays as follows:

Robinson

Salgado - Samba - Jones - Givet

Hoilett - Grella - Nzonzi - Olsson

Roberts - Kalinic

------------------------------------

Our 4-5-1 largely hinges on the form of Dunn - who has looked especially jaded in the last few games. We have nothing to lose in this game and all to win, so I'll throw Roberts up front to finally give Kalinic some support. Grella & Nzonzi always look solid in the centre, affording Hoilett & Olsson license to roam forward. I'm also well aware this line-up won't see the light of day.

That's the team i would probably play, though i can't see it happening. Samba is out from what i gather as well.

I think we will line up like:

Robinson

Salgado Nelsen Jones Givet

Hoilett N'Zonzi Pedersen Dunny Olsson

Roberts

Back four pretty much picks itself at the moment, Nelsen coming in for the injured Samba. Diouf is doubtful so Hoilett should be getting a go, N'zonzi, Pedersen and Olosson will keep their places and if Dunny is fit so will he, though i wouldn't be surprised if Andrews plays if he isn't.

The wondergoal from Roberts and the plea for gametime i think will see Sam play him instead of Kalinic. Roberts is an impact player not a starter so i think we will be toothless.

1-0 Wolves Doyle with the goal.

Looks like 4-4-2. I could be wrong though.

Or Roberts or Niko on the right, so that it would be the "normal" N'Zonzi, Pedersen and Basturk in the middle.

Edit:

ROVERS: Robinson, Salgado, Jones, Nelsen ©, Givet, Pedersen, Nzonzi, Basturk, Olsson, Kalinić, Roberts.

Subs: Brown (GK), Jacobsen, Dunn, Linganzi, Andrews, Hoilett, Di Santo

Baturk starts for Dunn.

Roberts for Andrews.

Looks like 4-4-2. I could be wrong though.

it is a 442.

Robbo

Salgado, Nelsen, Jones, Givet

Pedersen, Nzonzi, Basturk, Ollson

Roberts, Kalinic

Or Roberts or Niko on the right, so that it would be the "normal" N'Zonzi, Pedersen and Basturk in the middle.

wouldnt hoilett play if that was the case?

wouldnt hoilett play if that was the case?

He hasn't played for ages, and if we would have Roberts on the right, there could be some help for Kalinic in the air. Hoping for 4-4-2 obviously, but Sam hasn't really experimented with the formation this season..

Edit: Wolves team:

WOLVES: Hahnemann, Zubar, Craddock (Capt), Berra, Elokobi, Mancienne, Jones, Edwards, Foley, Doyle, Ward. SUBS: Hennessey, Stearman, Ebanks-Blake, Halford, Iwelumo, Milijas, Guedioura.

Ward on for Jarvis, otherwise the same lineup that it was in the previous game.

Really?

-------------Kalinic------Roberts

-------------------Basturk

------Pedersen----------Nzonzi

Olsson---------------------------Salgado

--------Givet----Jones---Nelsen

-----------------Robinson

Would be interesting!

It would indeed.

The Radio Lancashire commentator said someone 'very closely connected with Rovers' said it was 3-5-2 and was a test of a new formation.

It would indeed.

The Radio Lancashire commentator said someone 'very closely connected with Rovers' said it was 3-5-2 and was a test of a new formation.

will leave us very weak at the back against the better teams in the league if thats the case

Archived