BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Versus Arsenal - The Final Home Match Of 2009/2010

Comments below from Wenger ahead of the game. Don't necessarily agree with the last sentence about going for the win and being a good game. If there is too much space and we attack too much, we could get thrashed IMO.

“Blackburn have done remarkably well. They are 11th in the League and they have turned things around.

“They have played good football this season I believe and had good games against Chelsea and Man United.

“It promises to be an interesting and exciting game because they will go for the win as they have nothing to lose anymore. It could be a good end-of-season game.”

Can't really take Wenger's praise seriously because one incident or them not getting the three points against us and he will go back to his usual derogatory comments.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't really take Wenger's praise seriously because one incident or them not getting the three points against us and he will go back to his usual derogatory comments.

Come on, isnt Wenger just covering all his bases before a negative gooner result, they win and Wenger is wonderful.

• Backroom

He may be a moaning git and a sore loser but I like wenger and his arsenal team, I just hope they have a stinker on Monday, his praise seems genuine enough as well, sadly we are no longer the bully boys he feared a bit once.

Surely van persie to score first is the easiest bet of the season

He may be a moaning git and a sore loser but I like wenger and his arsenal team, I just hope they have a stinker on Monday, his praise seems genuine enough as well, sadly we are no longer the bully boys he feared a bit once.

I'd be surprised if bookies are even taking bets on it. He ALWAYS scores against us.

On Facebook there is a group called Rovers v Arsenal attending or not. Somebody called Franco Di Santo has said he is NOT attending. Shame if it is true because it would be good to thank him for his goal against Burnley

I have a spare ticket for tomorrow's game if anyone wants it! Mum can't come to the match and I have tried to persuade a mate to come but funnily enough none of them want to travel two hours each way to watch Rovers!!!

Van Persie to score first and Rovers win 2-1,i did it beginning of the season with the villa home game with Agbonlahor (sp) to score first and it netted me a nice wedge! :tu:

EDIT:70/1 on skybet so,it should be worth a couple of quid!

The players came ealrier to get on the coach to get to the hotel. Don't know what time they willa rrive back at the ground though.

Some notes though, no diouf, chimbonda, basturk or n'zonzi today.

I reckon Nzonzi will be around, he could get player of the season

being end of season n all not sure how up the players (for both teams) will be for this, nothing left to gain for arse, but we could steal 10th spot with a result here... wouldn't that be nice. Hopefully van persie missed the team bus

Archived