BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Versus Arsenal - The Final Home Match Of 2009/2010

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its the last 2 games, but with money at stake, why does he persist with Julie? I would have rather, have played Di Santo alongside Roberts.

What's the full team?

Not sure why Jones and N'Zonzi have been left out. Harsh on the pair of them really.

According the official, Fonzi and Kalinic are injured. Would rather, have seen Sam use Jones in front of the back 4.

Does anybody know what time the players come into the ground? Taking my nephew to the game so would love to take a few pictures with the players.

Thanks

Guess its to late to write now, but instead of going before the match, u should rather wait to after the match. Then you go to the corner between Riverside and Blackburn End, and most of the players will come there in about a half hour after the match.

why on earth has that team been picked, this is going to just be the usual bi-annual slaughtering camped in our half andrews grella Pedersen and roberts. Surely there is some law that states you can only play one of these lumps max at any one time. 4-0 van persie all 4

Archived