BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Versus Arsenal - The Final Home Match Of 2009/2010

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious question have we strung more than 3 passes going forward? Can't believe players earning 20k plus can not pass a ball! Grella has been dire, he is sitting to far in his own box and as such there is acres of space in front of him which Arsenal are exploiting.

THIS is what I've been talking about for 2 seasons straight. When there is a scramble in the opposition area, you have a decent chance....you need someone to put a foot in and strike it inside the back of the net. Exactly what Dunny did, and exactly what we've been failing to do over and over again constantly for 2 seasons. This is how it's done. Sam, please have this replay playing on a tv monitor at all times during training.

Assist was actually from Roberts who flicked it on but well done Andrews for firing it back into dangerzone fabianskis a liability for sure, wish we would pass it more our players can bloody pass there's no need to hoof it everytime.

• Backroom

One thing I will say about us, particularly at home, is that I don't worry too much when we go a goal down. Because of the way we play, there's always a scrappy goal to be had somewhere. It's dire to watch, but does get results. I imagine it'll be more of the same this half.

Archived