BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Villa Preview

Listening to Radio Lancs - Roberts looking isolated, and when he gets it his touch letting him down. Hanley looks good, and set-pieces far more accurate with Dunny taking them. All according to Garns.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 shots on target for Villa, compared to Rovers' ZILCH. Really need to do more with the ball in the second half, because we're not good at grinding out results away from home.

Andrews is everything bad about Rovers performance, he brings nothing to our game except chaos in our own ranks.

Time to release SAM.

Sod that.

Back to the old ways put him in public stocks and let us throw water bottles at him until he quits.

Half time 0-0 we haven't threatened at all with 0 on target 3 off, villa though have had 7 on target but nothing of real quality. We do need to push up a bit more next half, we are so deep at times its worrying. Ah well only 20-30 minutes to go before we start attacking.

EDIT: thats the second time today I've posted the same as someone else at the same time.

At least the commentators have some sense, they say there's no-one better than Robbo at present and he should go to SA as No.1.

Defended well with Hanley and Samba getting blocks and headers and anything else in the way. Givet being targeted by A. Young. Andrews is being same old, Linganzi has been getting involved but given the ball away at times.

Hopefully get a point from the game but feel we will need to score for that to happen and can't see it happening at the moment.

Andrews is everything bad about Rovers performance, he brings nothing to our game except chaos in our own ranks.

Time to release SAM.

I actually think he's having one of his better games, which is really saying something about how awful he really is.

Linganzi and Hanley have both been good, albeit unspectacular. Samba has been our best player by a country mile.

Now we are guaranteed 11th spot, its time for SA to go for this game in the second half.

Grella for Andrews is a must.

Pederson for Linganzi.

Niko for Hoilett.

Move Dunny central, play 2 up front and go for it. You never know Rovers, 10 spot, £750k extra we might just might have the funding for a quality midfielder, and as there are 2 swpare at Villa, Rovers should just make the right offer for wither Sidwell or Reo Coker whilst Villa are the hosts.

Anyone else see the Messi advert with the gophers??

I'd sign them up Sam.

I too think the extra place money is something we should strife for given our distinct lack of money. especially with the way the results are going.

Andrews, I have no words to describe him I honestly think I could do better. Just so you know in arabia, back in the day they used to skin people and then place then in barrels of cockroachs to be eaten alive, is that better than a SAM????

Now we are guaranteed 11th spot, its time for SA to go for this game in the second half.

No we are gauranteed 12th...Lose it and we drop back below stoke.

Also Sunderland could catch if we lose.....its simply a must not lose/ must not concede game!

Gamst for Liganzi

Archived