BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Awards Evening 2010

Hughesy

• Backroom

Was it last year when a girl was on here asking if anyone who had a ticket wanted to accompany her as her date had let her down? Nobody took her up on it and when the pics came out it turned out she was a right looker

Always looks like a good night. Go on hughesy where are you? My guess was somewhere around 136 I think it was, straight haired bloke with a girl

Glasses? Shirt? tie? Sorry but I'm struggling to decide which item displays a serious lack of dress sense the most.

No excuses whatsoever..... unless he's wearing that lot for a bet. :rolleyes:

Incorrect statement. That guy, whoever he might be, is a legend. I'm not even joking.

Thank you Hughesy, how do you go to this? How much etc?

You just contact the club around the middle of April & it is £100 + Vat per ticket.

Ha ha! Wish I had his wallet, he's a West Ham fan, runs the company that sort our electronic ticketing system.

Always looks like a good night. Go on hughesy where are you? My guess was somewhere around 136 I think it was, straight haired bloke with a girl

Never reveal yourself! :P & No its not 136. :lol:

I told myself I would go this year, next year it is for sure.

You should mate...its a really good night.

I assume there's plenty of would-be WAGS at these gigs, looking for an easy ride?

Suprisingly - not really no.

Something is clearly going on between Niko and Vince. :wub:

See 258 and 260.

Most players were sat their with their phones out all night - mainly blackberries

• Guest changed the title to Awards Evening 2010

Archived