BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Seven - Blackburn (Live Version!)

I've got great news for the many Blackburn fans enjoying Seven's "Blackburn (Rovers in his heart)" on their iPods, on Youtube or in other ways - I am now supplying a LIVE version of the song! I've not been able to upload this to internet yet, but in a couple of days it will probably be available for download to the Norwegian branch supporters page.

Recorded professionally earlier in 2010, this live version clocks in on a stunning SIX minutes and then almost doubles the length of the original. Extended guitar and bass solos and slightly different buildup gives this version a delicious twist, and I'm very eager to hear what you think of it.

Send me an e-mail to Blackburn (LIVE VERSION!) and I will mail the live version back to you asap with this gem of a song! :rover:

I've got great news for the many Blackburn fans enjoying Seven's "Blackburn (Rovers in his heart)" on their iPods, on Youtube or in other ways - I am now supplying a LIVE version of the song! I've not been able to upload this to internet yet, but in a couple of days it will probably be available for download to the Norwegian branch supporters page.

Recorded professionally earlier in 2010, this live version clocks in on a stunning SIX minutes and then almost doubles the length of the original. Extended guitar and bass solos and slightly different buildup gives this version a delicious twist, and I'm very eager to hear what you think of it.

Send me an e-mail to Blackburn (LIVE VERSION!) and I will mail the live version back to you asap with this gem of a song! :rover:

Why? It's awful!

I think it's ok, all them complaining, why not try make a song better yourself?

Hang on whilst I scratch my nails down a Blackboard whilst simultaineously stomping on the cats tail. :rolleyes:

Nowhere near the absolute best BRFC song no best football song ever 'Relegation row' by Dave Metcalfe. 10 years ago now and dated but for those that remember it it's still painful and poignant. When your lads can write stuff from the heart like that with the same depth of feeling I might buy a copy.:tu:

Hang on whilst I scratch my nails down a Blackboard whilst simultaineously stomping on the cats tail. :rolleyes:

Nowhere near the absolute best BRFC song no best football song ever 'Relegation row' by Dave Metcalfe. 10 years ago now and dated but for those that remember it it's still painful and poignant. When your lads can write stuff from the heart like that with the same depth of feeling I might buy a copy.:tu:

You're just annoyed the only talent you have is moaning :P

Agreed, but it's got nothing the pain of 'The Army Swing'. "Sutton over here, Shearer over there, Tony Gale is everywhere" :wacko:

Best song ever. Played the single constantly. Ahh to be ten again...

• 3 months later...

Archived