BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fair Play Table

Fulham top the table, then if you remove all the European qualifiers you get Burnley and us tied for second.

Are Burnley eligible even though they wont be in the top league of the country next season?

Does that mean Fulham qualify?

Im grasping at straws for us to be in the mix I think.

• Backroom

That's not the right one i don't think hughesy the fair play one is different to that and has columns for behaviour towards the ref and behaviour of officials

IF we miss out on Europa League, because of Bennet's horrible decision to give Dunn an yellow card yerstday I will be furious. Maybe we can reverse the card - it was an obvious penalty.

You can't appeal yellow cards, apparently. Another bloody stupid FA rule.

this is the OFFICIAL fair play table: not the one posted above

it hasnt been updated since week 36, but we wont be sneaking in any back door lol:

http://www.premierleague.com/page/FairPlayTable

UEFA & FIFA dont use the behaviour & respect stats so I cant see that being correct....are you 100% sure?!

UEFA & FIFA dont use the behaviour & respect stats so I cant see that being correct....are you 100% sure?!

It's up to the FA how they use their Fair Play slot, I don't think it matters that UEFA don't use the same system.

I remember seeing the table in the past and it definitely had more info than red/yellow cards, so I'd assume Mark's is the right table.

if it was the one which has us level with Burnley - then surely the media would of mentioned us when they built up the hype of burnley potentially hitting europe?

taking this off the bbc website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8653443.stm

Arsenal, who lead the Fair Play League, Manchester United (fourth) and Chelsea (fifth) will appear in next season's Champions League and could be joined by Tottenham (second) who will play in the Europa League if they fail to secure a top-four finish.

Fulham (third in the fair play table) would also qualify for next season's Europa League as holders if they defeat Atletico in Hamburg next month, leaving Burnley as the next club in line to qualify via the Fair Play League.

them places mentioned - match the one i posted far better than the earlier one, so i would say it is the one in question

Archived