BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footballer Forced To Apologise For Voting Bnp

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/apr/29/bnp-non-white-britons-resettlement-grants - targeting "non-white" Britons.

They barred non-whites from joining the party until FORCED to by the courts - if you are forced to do something by the courts it hardly counts as changing your policy.

Yes they target Muslims but that's on top of already targeting non-whites. They do both.

I'd imagine that given the apparent disatisfaction of many young muslims that many might look on an offer of 50k to repatriate as an offer not to be missed. It wont ever happen but if it did it's nothing more than a financial incentive and not the forced emmigration that Philipl referred to.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you actually head over to www.bnp.org.uk and have a look at their manifesto i agree with every last policy. Now tbh (i've had all this on another forum) if that makes me racist then wkd... Thats what you think... But if all your taking is what you've seen on youtube and read in the media to make out im racist then it dusnt hold any ground.

I am unwilling to take anyone seriously on the matter if they havnt actually been over to www.bnp.org.uk and read through the policies with your own eyes...

To me personally i see absolutley nothing wrong with their policies and im yet to find one single person thats called me racist to point out in detail what policy they find racist and why.... People drag the same old boring ###### up over and over or copy and paste some bias newspaper article (as thats all they've got)

please, whatever you do DO NOT POST THAT KKK YOUTUBE VIDEO CLIP

I've read it before, but I shall do again.

In the mean time, what made you choose the BNP instead of UKIP?

Well done. You've just proved my point and demonstrated yourself as both a bigot and an idiot.

Firstly, this is England. Learn how to speak, type and punctuate in English.

Now I'm not a mod but if I was I'd suggest to you that there is no need for either of those comments.

I'd imagine that given the apparent disatisfaction of many young muslims that many might look on an offer of 50k to repatriate as an offer not to be missed. It wont ever happen but if it did it's nothing more than a financial incentive and not the forced emmigration that Philipl referred to.

Oh come off it theno, it's a racist policy targeting not just Muslims but all non-whites and it sends a very clear message that they are not welcome in this country.

I do wonder what those at the BNP would do with those who wouldnt take up the "generous offer". I daresay they wouldnt wish to air that publicly.

I've read it before, but I shall do again.

In the mean time, what made you choose the BNP instead of UKIP?

UKIP is just a carbon copy of BNP but they dont have the stigma. BNP get a massive bashing off the media and its just un called far too be honest.

Its mainly down to Nick Griffin being a former member of the National Front. Back in them days when racial hatred was a major issue and National Front was at its height and we also had combat 18 then yes i can understand what the media are saying.. But its 2010 we arnt in the 80s now people are allowed to change their views... But the media wont let Nick Griffin/BNP.. Thats what it all boils down too

UKIP is just a carbon copy of BNP but they dont have the stigma. BNP get a massive bashing off the media and its just un called far too be honest.

Its mainly down to Nick Griffin being a former member of the National Front. Back in them days when racial hatred was a major issue and National Front was at its height and we also had combat 18 then yes i can understand what the media are saying.. But its 2010 we arnt in the 80s now people are allowed to change their views... But the media wont let Nick Griffin/BNP.. Thats what it all boils down too

Nothing to do with the policies that specifically barred non whites from joining the party and still want all non whites to leave the country then?

What do you think of those bits?

The bit where they want all non-whites to go home.

The bit where, until being forced to by the courts, they banned all non whites from joining.

It's not bloody rocket science son.

i have (Please don't use that word again) all left to say to you as its obvious you havnt been and read their policies...

The part about non whites joining... Non blacks arnt allowed to join the black police association.. The National Front ban all non whites.. Yet they ran in the election and actually came 4th in rochdale... They only had 17 candidates throught the uk and all of them did very well concidering the low amount of candidates... One of which stood in Darwen... So yes.. Answer this please

Nothing to do with the policies that specifically barred non whites from joining the party and still want all non whites to leave the country then?

go and read their policies dude... Your sounding thick as (Please don't use that word again) tbh

i have (Please don't use that word again) all left to say to you as its obvious you havnt been and read their policies...

The part about non whites joining... Non blacks arnt allowed to join the black police association.. The National Front ban all non whites.. Yet they ran in the election and actually came 4th in rochdale... They only had 17 candidates throught the uk and all of them did very well concidering the low amount of candidates... One of which stood in Darwen... So yes.. Answer this please

go and read their policies dude... Your sounding thick as (Please don't use that word again) tbh

The Black Police Association are looking to represent black police. Not run the country. If the Black Police Association formed a political party and claimed to represent people in this country, but only let black people in, we'd have a similar situation. There's quite an obvious difference.

The National Front are equally vile and racist, I'm not sure what your point is.

The BNP's constitution contains over 70 references to "Indigenous British", defining them as a racial group and setting out policies relevant to them. No other political party mentions race in their constitution. Here is Nick Griffin saying he wants non-white people to repatriate:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/apr/29/bnp-non-white-britons-resettlement-grants

So no, you're wrong, they're still a racist party.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1278502/Leicester-City-star-Wayne-Brown-forced-grovelling-apology-BNP-stance.html

why on earth should he apologise?

He should apologise because like most footballers he is as thick as two short planks and doesn't realise the offence he has caused. Most footballers vote Tory because like most of those on the right they cannot see past the end of their own noses, which is footballers' cases is the size of their pay packet. Thankfully Alistair Darling in one of his final acts as chancellor raised the top rate of tax to 50 per cent plus so at least grossly overpaid players are now paying a rate of tax more in line with their nauseating remuneration. One of the exceptions to the rule on mindless Tory footballers was Graeme Le Saux, an intelligent lad who voted Labour and read the Guardian. Not as good as Sir Keith Newton of course but Le Saux was one of my favourite Rovers players in the championship winning squad.

The Black Police Association are looking to represent black police. Not run the country. If the Black Police Association formed a political party and claimed to represent people in this country, but only let black people in, we'd have a similar situation. There's quite an obvious difference.

The National Front are equally vile and racist, I'm not sure what your point is.

The BNP's constitution contains over 70 references to "Indigenous British", defining them as a racial group and setting out policies relevant to them. No other political party mentions race in their constitution. Here is Nick Griffin saying he wants non-white people to repatriate:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/apr/29/bnp-non-white-britons-resettlement-grants

So no, you're wrong, they're still a racist party.

i knew you'd quote the media.. That link can not be taken seiously.

My National Front piece does make sence as its in relation to your responce about the BNP now being forced to take on non whites... The NF dont yet they stood int he election.. You dont see them all over the media hence why the media are so bias against the BNP.

I dont care iif the BPA arnt a poplitical party standing to run the country, the point im making is you cant have a white one. The moment you want something for just whites it becomes racist... You see where im going?

You say over 70 policies that are racist, would you care to post them?... Please only off the BNP site not of any media source

Just for arguments sake TGM one might suggest that the foundation stone of any true democracy is majority rule.

If that is a rule they insist on and you disagree then don't vote for them and don't join their party. In fact you could even start one of your own which only allows people to join who adhere to the rules you set.

Most footballers vote Tory

What an utterly stupid statement that is even for you Jim. How on earth can you possibly say that?

You should have a warning on your posts warning anybody of an impressionable age or disposition not to read them.

The Black Police Association are looking to represent black police. Not run the country.

And does a White Police association exist? If not why not? How would you feel about a BRFC starting a white supporters club? To the best of my knowledge John Williams has no intention of running the country so it would be quite alright would it? :rolleyes:

TGM if anybody is racist on here then it's most probably you. You and Jim's arguments have descended to become inane and puerile. Your lot are no longer in power by popular choice so just get over it. Your day will likely come again.

And does a White Police association exist? If not why not? How would you feel about a BRFC starting a white supporters club? To the best of my knowledge John Williams has no intention of running the country.

TGM if anybody is racist on here then it's most probably you.

a white one dusnt exist at all...

If my employer did what Leicester City have done, I'd have 'em before an industrial tribunal quicksticks on the grounds of discrimination.

The irony/hypocrisy or whatever you care to call it is that Leicester are effectively telling this bloke he can't vote for the fascists which in itself is an act of fascism isn't it?

The Leicester player is a complete Knob, It's one thing to vote for a racist/fascist party in private, you can have a laugh about it with your mates down the pub as no doubt Wilky does. It's another thing to publicise your voting intentions when you're totally in the public eye like a professional footballer. Anybody who's ever been to Leicester will know the racial make up of the town, he's probably alienated a large chunk of their existing/potential fanbase, that's not counting his black team mates. I think he's got off lightly, if it was a Rovers player involved I would have expected to see him transfer listed ASAP.

As for a vast majority of footballers voting Tory- of course they will, most young blokes with a very sketchy understanding of the real world, what hard work means, and more money than they know what to do with will be voting Tory, it's the nature of the beast.They don't understand the collective in spite of having to be part of a team.

What an utterly stupid statement that is even for you Jim. How on earth can you possibly say that?

It isn't a stupid statement. There was a study done some years ago on the voting habits of various professions and social groups and the large majority of footballers were found to be solid Tory voters, not out of any political ideology of course because most of them are too thick to understand it but because they are almost to a man entirely motivated by money. The study was reported in the better quality newspapers if you took the trouble to read them but as with all the bilge you post on here you are always willing to express an opinion without having any knowledge of the subject.

The Leicester player is a complete Knob, It's one thing to vote for a racist/fascist party in private, you can have a laugh about it with your mates down the pub as no doubt Wilky does. It's another thing to publicise your voting intentions when you're totally in the public eye like a professional footballer. Anybody who's ever been to Leicester will know the racial make up of the town, he's probably alienated a large chunk of their existing/potential fanbase, that's not counting his black team mates. I think he's got off lightly, if it was a Rovers player involved I would have expected to see him transfer listed ASAP.

As for a vast majority of footballers voting Tory- of course they will, most young blokes with a very sketchy understanding of the real world, what hard work means, and more money than they know what to do with will be voting Tory, it's the nature of the beast.They don't understand the collective in spite of having to be part of a team.

1. We can only surmise this but without doing an in depth survey I'd wager most young footballers hail from a working / lower class back ground and will vote according to their upbringing. As an alternative I also think that a number of younger voters do actually vote against the party in power whoever it is. Point is that Jim's stupid point made without research or even effort has influenced your thought processes.

2. as for this........... "Anybody who's ever been to Leicester will know the racial make up of the town, he's probably alienated a large chunk of their existing/potential fanbase" That imo is a classic case of 'which came first, the chicken or the egg'?

3. Transfer list a BRFC player for the same thing? Dont be so daft. How many millions would that cost the club? He will likely be in a contract situation of between 1-4 years, so if he doesn't want to go he doesn't need to. Other clubs won't take him cos it's a mess they don't need so his value will be decimated. Leicester and indeed the majority of clubs cannot afford to be so stupidly principled/ Do you think MU would do the same withy Rooney? How about Liverpool with Torres? What about us if Dunny or Jones had come out with that? Far more supporters really would be up in arms then or do you disagree with that too?

Leicesters stance should simply be to state that he is simply an employee and that any political views he expresses are his own and do not represent the views of the club in any way. So simple yet they've managed to screw it up. Their naive actions will have made the situation worse.

It isn't a stupid statement. There was a study done some years ago on the voting habits of various professions and social groups and the large majority of footballers were found to be solid Tory voters, not out of any political ideology of course because most of them are too thick to understand it but because they are almost to a man entirely motivated by money. The study was reported in the better quality newspapers if you took the trouble to read them but as with all the bilge you post on here you are always willing to express an opinion without having any knowledge of the subject.

Details and links please and then I can make my own mind up on the facts as presented. Any study in the left wing rags that you read and indeed right wing ones that you purport not to read (despite posting several links :rolleyes: ) will of course carry a certain bias.

Details and links please and then I can make my own mind up on the facts as presented. Any study in the left wing rags that you read and indeed right wing ones that you purport not to read (despite posting several links rolleyes.gif ) will of course carry a certain bias.

Search for it yourself. I have never said I don't read the right-wing rags. As usual you are twisting facts and inventing statements.

when people assume things they normally get them wrong as proved in this case. I've not entered a pub in like 5 years and have no intention to do so in the future...

Had a scan through the BNP manifesto after reading this thread and a lot of the references to Muslim attitudes in the UK are based on a 2006 GFK NOP survey of 1,000 British muslims (which is a very small sample size, btw). I've had a look at the survey and, as from my perspective of somebody who works in the industry, it's one of the most twisted interpretations of a survey I've ever seen. It's span out of all proportion. For example, despite the constant claim that muslims want to keep themselves separate from British culture, society bla bla as dictated by Islam, only 4% of respondents agreed with the statement "Muslims should keep themselves separate from non-muslims". Even when filtered just to respondents who would prefer to live under Sharia law the figure only rises to 7%. Surprisingly, there seems to be no mention of this in the manifesto.

Archived