BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footballer Forced To Apologise For Voting Bnp

i have (Please don't use that word again) all left to say to you as its obvious you havnt been and read their policies...

The part about non whites joining... Non blacks arnt allowed to join the black police association.. The National Front ban all non whites.. Yet they ran in the election and actually came 4th in rochdale... They only had 17 candidates throught the uk and all of them did very well concidering the low amount of candidates... One of which stood in Darwen... So yes.. Answer this please

go and read their policies dude... Your sounding thick as (Please don't use that word again) tbh

:lol:!

Yes they are.

' The NBPA is open to all in policing on application

and there is no bar to membership based on colour '

http://www.nationalbpa.com/

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i knew you'd quote the media.. That link can not be taken seiously.

My National Front piece does make sence as its in relation to your responce about the BNP now being forced to take on non whites... The NF dont yet they stood int he election.. You dont see them all over the media hence why the media are so bias against the BNP.

I dont care iif the BPA arnt a poplitical party standing to run the country, the point im making is you cant have a white one. The moment you want something for just whites it becomes racist... You see where im going?

You say over 70 policies that are racist, would you care to post them?... Please only off the BNP site not of any media source

The link from the media is quoting Nick Griffin, your leader. Therefore it can be taken seriously. Unless you are saying that your leader can't be taken seriously, in which case I'd be entitled to agree.

The NF were all over the media in the 1980s and are just as racist as the BNP; however the BNP get more coverage now as they get more votes. You would never find someone calling the BNP racist yet defending the NF so bringing up another racist party to prove that your party isn't racist makes absolutely no sense.

If there was a political party around who just sought to govern the country Muslim or black interests and discrminate against people who weren't Muslim or black I would say the same. However I would not consider them nearly as much of a threat or take them seriously as there's not a hope in hell they'd ever get more than a few thousand votes nationally.

Go to the BNP website. Download their constitution. Search for "Indigenous British". There's over 70 references to this, meaning their constitution is heavily littered with references to race and their policies are ethno-centric, ie favouring a certain race over others. Go to any of the other major political parties. Search for any racial group you like in their constitutions or manifestos. See how many references to any specific race you find, and get back to me. This is why they are not like any of the other political parties.

Just for arguments sake TGM one might suggest that the foundation stone of any true democracy is majority rule.

If that is a rule they insist on and you disagree then don't vote for them and don't join their party. In fact you could even start one of your own which only allows people to join who adhere to the rules you set.

Majority rule applied in 1930s Germany. The Jews were in the minority after all, however it was their attitude towards the minorities which should have set them apart and got the majority to look beyond their own personal interests when voting for that party. That's one of the key lessons that the world has learned since then, but alas, it seems to have passed you by.

And does a White Police association exist? If not why not? How would you feel about a BRFC starting a white supporters club? To the best of my knowledge John Williams has no intention of running the country so it would be quite alright would it? :rolleyes:

TGM if anybody is racist on here then it's most probably you. You and Jim's arguments have descended to become inane and puerile. Your lot are no longer in power by popular choice so just get over it. Your day will likely come again.

A White Police Association does not exist because as far as I know, the "institutionalised racism" referred to in the Stephen Lawrence enquiry report does not refer to discrimination against white people. Now I must say I disagree with their policy of only allowing white people to be associate members and not full members. However if you can't see the difference between a minority which has been both historically and recently discriminated against within the police force forming an association to help ensure this doesn't happen, and an imaginary "White Police Association", then you are even more simple than I give you credit for.

Theno if you want to prove that and find one post where I assert prejudice or hatred towards any race or group of people, apart from ignorant people, then go right ahead. I sure as hell wouldnt have too much of a problem finding them in your post history. This has absolutely nothing to do with Labour losing power, I may not like the Tories but they're sure as hell not the BNP.

Search for it yourself. I have never said I don't read the right-wing rags. As usual you are twisting facts and inventing statements.

Your reluctance to provide a link that backs up your claims with facts suggests that twisting facts and inventing statements is more your style. Reading some of your posts back through the election thread confirms it many times over.

btw Do you know who the poster is who slavishly awards you a point for every post with which you cross swords with me? I only ask cos it's really upsetting me. :lol:

The stance that most people take on the BNP (or more importantly, their followers) is an assault on the democratic constitution of our country. Those that are so vocal in their disdain do the rest of us a massive disservice in assuming that we aren't bright enought to figure them out for ourselves.

As Voltaire (probably didnt) say - "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Making the guy apologise (or even have to justify) who he voted for is totally wrong.

Twisting facts and inventing statements is more your style. o you know who the poster is who slavishly awards you a point for every post with which you cross swords with me? I only ask cos it's really upsetting me.

Twisting facts and other people's statements is your speciality, as many posters on here have pointed out to you over the years. I haven't got a clue what you are talking about with "points". Your refusal to do a little research over widely available online information before posting your bigoted opinions says everything about your bullying, loudmouth style on here and above all, your laziness.

:lol:!

Yes they are.

' The NBPA is open to all in policing on application

and there is no bar to membership based on colour '

http://www.nationalbpa.com/

no they are not.. They might be allowed to apply, thats a lot different to actually being offered the postion. Also, the police are a little more clever than to actually have it in writing that "non blacks need apply"

Twisting facts and other people's statements is your speciality, as many posters on here have pointed out to you over the years. I haven't got a clue what you are talking about with "points". Your refusal to do a little research over widely available online information before posting your bigoted opinions says everything about your bullying, loudmouth style on here and above all, your laziness.

And what's different from your bigottted view of aussies?

What the crap it has to do with anyone how someone votes buggers belief.

I have no respect for anybody who votes for the BNP but this guy can vote for however he wants. If he wants to reveal to his colleagues that he has done so then that's his prerogative. Making anybody apologize for their vote in a democracy is preposterous.

no they are not.. They might be allowed to apply, thats a lot different to actually being offered the postion. Also, the police are a little more clever than to actually have it in writing that "non blacks need apply"

What position? Your beginning ramble I'm afraid.

Every so often we get apologists for the BNP and their ilk coming on this board, clogging it up with their gibberish. The educationally sub-normal schtick you've been peddling however is getting tiresome now. Snap out of it.

It annoys me when people use the argument about the NBPA, without discovering the facts.

Sorry I've obviously got it wrong.

From that link .... "The definition of "Black" does not refer to skin colour." :blink:

Thank you Mr Popular.

Archived