BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] English Defence League

Is being able to use an online thesaurus meant to prove anything?

More concisely, you do have this habit of putting people in their place in such a way that you come across as quite superior.

I don't think it does you any favours, but at least you seem to get something out of it, so it's not a dead loss.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't read many of the posts in here since the opening few exchanges, but here's an idea.

How about the numpties, who think getting tanked up and marching around city centre's causing mayhem makes them big and clever, join the army and go and put their lives on the line in Iraq and Afghanistan if they feel so strongly against Islam? :rock:

You couldn’t be more wrong!

I was at a London march Saturday and i can honestly say out of the 400/500 that attended there were only a couple of 'numpties' and there was no mayhem at all and no trouble what so ever!!

Most of which were EDL and quite a few other groups!

Ages varied from 5/6 to 80 odd, women and men!

A very good well organised peaceful march!

Don’t tar us all with the same brush because you have read an article on the bbc or don’t understand what we stand up for and are fighting for!

I was at a London march Saturday and i can honestly say out of the 400/500 that attended there were only a couple of 'numpties' and there was no mayhem at all and no trouble what so ever!!

Don’t tar us all with the same brush because you have read an article on the bbc or don’t understand what we stand up for and are fighting for!

So why are you in the group/attend the march? What do you hope to achieve?

Firstly, I didn't watch the programme on the bbc.

Secondly, being from the north of Ireland I could write the book on marches which are simpley thinly valed secterian and racist movements. You can dress them up how ever you want but they are no different to what goes on over here every Easter and July, both of which contain lots of men, women and children...doesn't make them right!

• 3 weeks later...

Great opportunity missed to test chemical wealpons imo.

Alternatively take the police away. The lot of em are simply hiding behind police protection.

Both sides looked like tw_ts. You had a load of Islamic loons, and people who hated all Asians/Muslims, and they both wanted to fight. Should have let them. Then gunned them all down.

Alternatively take the police away. The lot of em are simply hiding behind police protection.

Without a shadow of a doubt.

I don't understand why they're not dealt with, there must be some law they're breaking. If you look at some of the placards they're holding, it's as inflammatory as it gets. If you took the Islamic protesters away, the EDL wouldn't have anything to counter and they would disappear. Why are the police so impotent? Why do they just let it happen?

Absolutely makes me livid and god knows what the lads coming back from teh Middle East must think.

Both sides looked like tw_ts. You had a load of Islamic loons, and people who hated all Asians/Muslims, and they both wanted to fight. Should have let them. Then gunned them all down.

Not really. To me, it was only the Islamic extremists who looked like bell-ends. There was nothing in that video to suggest that the other group hated all Asian/Muslims. In fact, I'd go so far to say that their reaction was completely justified.

What I don't get is if these turds really want Sharia law, then why don't they get the f*** to somewhere they can have it?

Complete and utter nutters, need to be dealt with in the strongest way possible.

These people are no better than the BNP/EDL and need to be condemned, they preach hate and want to stir up racial/religous tension.

I saw two opposing sides there Kamy. Didn't you?

Christ, Abbey. Freedom of assembly is a basic right in democratic countries. Would you hang the roughly 2 million involved in the 2003 demonstration against the invasion of Iraq, then? Where would you draw the line? Do those annoying hippy mums on Greenham Common in the 80's get executed, too?

Give a government that kind of power and you're not likely to see protests against the Poll Tax or rising fuel prices if there's a Tiananmen Square every time someone holds up a placard.

Personally I'd hang anyone involved in protesting against our soldiers for treason.as bryan said go somwwere else if you don't like it..this land is british ..FACT

Poorly conceived argument. FACT.

Your soldiers were deemed to have fired the first shots on Bloody Sunday against fleeing civilians and to have killed and wounded said innocents. Should there be no protest or umbrage taken about this?

It's the nature of the protest that is the important point.

Peaceful protest making specific points which rational people may not agree with, but can see are reasonable, is wholly different from a bunch of ham shankers solely seeking to inflame.

Personally, i think it`s the 'way' these people go about protesting. Waving banners with slogans saying "kill all infidels" & "murderers" etc on (& i`m not just talking about this particular protest) is bound to get the hackles up. The guys in these protests are obviously 'hardcore' islamic extremists who spend most of their time plotting their next protest & stoking up hatred within their own communities.

If they truly feel that strongly about it, I'll pay their airfare out to Trashcanistan and they can enjoy the amenities of that country whilst fighting British soldiers who they clearly dislike.

But somehow, I'm guessing that the fact that that country is an absolute hole would figure in their calculations, aand they'd prefer to live in the UK which has inside toilets rather than holes in the ground. It amazes me how they can slag this country so badly yet they're quite happy to live here. It's a prime example of double standards. Either that or they really do believe they can change the way of life in the UK. That will never happen.

I appreciate everyone's comments but perhaps there is a time to reflect on the extremes of the Abrambraic religions and their extremists.

Just to outline, the Abrahamic religions have diversified from the legend of Abraham. The Jewish, Muslim & Christian religions are all branches of this. They all have roots in the story of Abraham which was laid down 2,500 years ago by a bunch of nomadic sheep-herders. Some people today think that what those people wrote has some relevance to global life in 2010. So be it.

Lots of other religions don't have this great vengeful "God" demanding that they take over the world in the name of their "God."

Buddism; Taoism; Zoaroastrism: Hinduism; and many other just get on with what they beleive in and just get on with it.

They don't bother banging on about how great their "religion" is and try to bully others to join their religion.

Now we get back to the Jews, Muslims & Christians. What a sorry and aggressive bunch just some of them are.

Hitler the Christian killing the Jews.

The Jews screwing the Muslims in Gaza

The Christians & the Muslims screwing the Africans for the slave trade

The Muslims doing 9/11 and screwing the Christians

George Bush screwing the Muslims

The Christian British Empire screwing everyone.

It's a rum do and about that there is no doubt. When I read about Christians in the USA promogulating creationism & killing people who do abortions I weep inside.

And at the risk of upsetting anyone I think that all three religions are completely bonkers.

Have you seen what the Pope dresses like?

Like a prat at a fancy dress party. Similarly them Jews with their suits & hats & curly hair bits. Do they think it makes then look serious? And as for them Muslims with their hats & (quite frankly stupid) beards - have a shave.

Go godless. That's the way forward.

Reject the 2,500 year old nomadic tribes dogma that has lead to the three most destuctive religions in the world.

Drink beer! Take drugs! Support England even though Slovenia wil beat us 1-0

Oh, and the English Defense League are just a bunch of racist thugs

Cheers

Colin

Poorly conceived argument. FACT.

Your soldiers were deemed to have fired the first shots on Bloody Sunday against fleeing civilians and to have killed and wounded said innocents. Should there be no protest or umbrage taken about this?

I think you're reading into Abbey's statement a bit too literally.

The fact is that British men and women are losing their lives fighting for what this country (or at least its leaders) believe in. They should not have to witness a bunch of idiots calling them "murderers" or "rapists" on their homecoming. If people want to protest, fine, but there's a time and place and this certainly wasn't it.

Seeing things like this really makes me mad. Perhaps execution is a bit harsh, but if these extremists really feel this country is beneath them, then we should strip their nationality and send them on their merry way...

It's time for these prats to put their money where their mouth is. If you don't like this country then f*** off!

Now we get back to the Jews, Muslims & Christians. What a sorry and aggressive bunch just some of them are.

Hitler the Christian killing the Jews.

Sorry to be penickety, but I'm not sure this 100% correct.

From what I remember Hitler was an atheist, albeit with a kinky interest in the occult. He was certainly no friend of the Catholic Church.

Certainly all manner of evils have been perpetrated in the name of religion. The Spanish Inquisition springs to mind (don't think anyone was expecting that).

That doesn't mean that all religious people are evil, or that atheists can't perpetrate similarly evil acts (Stalin was rather a naughty boy, wasn't he?)

How this is germane to a discussion about muslim extremists I'm not entirely sure, because, yes they are extremists ... however there are other factors at play. Money and oil being two obvious ones. I have no doubt that the real driver of George Bush's Middle East imperialism (sorry, foreign policy) was not religion, but something altogether more prosaic. Christian/ Muslim is just a convenient categorisation of the two sides. You might as well say West vs East. It's a clash of two cultures, and religion is only a part of that. The Muslims Against Crusaders nutbars I don't think are wholly representative of Islam as a whole, they're very much on the fringe. At least I would hope.

Archived