BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] English Defence League

Poorly conceived argument. FACT.

Your soldiers were deemed to have fired the first shots on Bloody Sunday against fleeing civilians and to have killed and wounded said innocents. Should there be no protest or umbrage taken about this?

Aye adams n mcguiness....class humans .

Christ, Abbey. Freedom of assembly is a basic right in democratic countries. Would you hang the roughly 2 million involved in the 2003 demonstration against the invasion of Iraq, then? Where would you draw the line? Do those annoying hippy mums on Greenham Common in the 80's get executed, too?

Give a government that kind of power and you're not likely to see protests against the Poll Tax or rising fuel prices if there's a Tiananmen Square every time someone holds up a placard.

The rug munchers didn't want to behead our soldiers ffs...ftr I meant anyone waving placards wanting to behead our soldiers or death to infedals should be hung for treason

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they truly feel that strongly about it, I'll pay their airfare out to Trashcanistan and they can enjoy the amenities of that country whilst fighting British soldiers who they clearly dislike.

But somehow, I'm guessing that the fact that that country is an absolute hole would figure in their calculations, aand they'd prefer to live in the UK which has inside toilets rather than holes in the ground. It amazes me how they can slag this country so badly yet they're quite happy to live here. It's a prime example of double standards. Either that or they really do believe they can change the way of life in the UK. That will never happen.

Don't count on it Bryan. Last week I studied menu's at the Trafford Centre and was dismayed to find the majority of restaurants only serve hallal meat. There is no choice of menu for christians or members of other religions! To avoid the cruelty and barbarism of hallal slaughter one must now become vegetarian it seems.

It is of course an obscene situation and now it has become sinsiter. This is a christian nation ffs.

Don't count on it Bryan. Last week I studied menu's at the Trafford Centre and was dismayed to find the majority of restaurants only serve hallal meat. There is no choice of menu for christians or members of other religions! To avoid the cruelty and barbarism of hallal slaughter one must now become vegetarian it seems.

It is of course an obscene situation and now it has become sinsiter. This is a christian nation ffs.

To be fair theno, the way most modern animal farms are run is not much less barbaric than halal slaughter.

To be fair theno, the way most modern animal farms are run is not much less barbaric than halal slaughter.

Don't waste your breath, he always does this and still has managed to understand that bit yet. Go into the fox hunting thread and suddenly his views on animal cruelty change though. Not a surprise I guess since fox hunting has nothing to do with Muslims.

The people who complain about KFC being halal are the best, that really does just take the p....

Just out of interest, how many of the campaigners on here voicing their support for this "Christain Britain" actually practise their religion regularly?

Quite by coincidence Im attending a church fund raising event this evening.

In what way Harry?

Don't waste your breath, he always does this and still has managed to understand that bit yet. Go into the fox hunting thread and suddenly his views on animal cruelty change though. Not a surprise I guess since fox hunting has nothing to do with Muslims.

The people who complain about KFC being halal are the best, that really does just take the p....

LeChuck your ignorance of food production and countryside issues is plumbing new depths. Next off you'll be moaning about mousetraps and rat poison.

Drink beer! Take drugs! Support England even though Slovenia wil beat us 1-0.

I entirely support beer drinking, recommend against taking drugs, and think you should be more optimistic about England's chances.

On the issue of Muslims, etc., as an American outsider, I think the English (regardless of ethnicity) should consider putting a bullet in anyone who offers violence against England but pretty much let everyone else do what they want, including saying outlandish and hateful things (or taking drugs, if that is your personal choice poor as it may be). Let the extermists talk, the more the better. Their language will prove your case for you.

Please do....

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/19569-fox-hunting-ban/page__view__findpost__p__919369

LeChuck your ignorance of food production and countryside issues is plumbing new depths. Next off you'll be moaning about mousetraps and rat poison.

I was going to leave this alone, but I'll take the 'hallal children' bait you used in the other thread. So I'll ask you one question;

Why have you never complained about the terrible animal cruelty that goes on in the food industry, other than halal?

Come on theno, you know what I mean. But I'll humour you anyway:

Meet your Meat

No mention of Halal in there...

To a certain extent, I agree that Halal slaughter is unnecessarily cruel. But there's nothing in that video that is necessary either.

That video was filmed overseas and is a desperately agenda'd veggy vid . It's sensationalising cruelty in order to promote vegitarian lifestyle for goodnesss sake. It also appears to be footage shot decades ago.

Just to put you straight on a number of stupid and basically incorrect issues in that video......

1. Calves are not tethered in veal crates in this country it is illegal.

2. Farrowing crates have been banned for pigs years ago.

3. Battery cages for hens for laying purposes are to be banned from 2012.

4. Calves in this country have their horn buds removed under anaesthetic. Not only is it more humane for the animal but without anaesthetic the task would be far more difficult for the vet / farmer. Without removing the horns cattle will severely damage each other when fighting.

5. No lame cows go to market in this country. Anybody taking a lame cow into market in this country will be prosecuted by the ever present Defra officials. Obviously therefore they cannot be sold and slaughtered for food production.

6. Anti-biotic growth promoters were banned 20 years ago for all livestock.

7. Drugs administered for a variety of ailments now have a withdrawal date before any animal can be slaughtered and it's meat enter the food chain.

8. Lastly don't you find it amazing that body promoting vegetarianism so strongly does not even mention ritual slaughter? I do.

Here.. I doubt you will but read this for yourself Harry but click around to your hearts content. In fact you really should do so and then you can then comment from knowledge and understanding, not ignorance.

http://www.defra.gov.uk/foodfarm/farmanimal/welfare/onfarm/index.htm

Just as an aside to all. If you are concerned about the food you eat the simplest way is to simply insist that any meat you purchase is produced (not cut and packed!!!) in Britain. It's rarely much dearer either, usually better and frequently cheaper.

It's not publicised enough but we really do have the highest animal welfare standards in the world and it irritates me when people come out with so much stereotypical bullsh1t without really knowing anything approaching the real facts.

It's not publicised enough but we really do have the highest animal welfare standards in the world and it irritates me when people come out with so much stereotypical bullsh1t without really knowing anything approaching the real facts.

Highest standards or not, our methods of mass produced chicken are disgusting.

You didn't answer my question by the way.

Highest standards or not, our methods of mass produced chicken are disgusting.

You didn't answer my question by the way.

Read my post and read the links provided. It's quite obvious that you haven't bothered.

Here.... I'll make it so easy that even you cannot miss it.

http://www.defra.gov.uk/foodfarm/farmanimal/welfare/onfarm/documents/meatchkscode.pdf

Now I'm sure that it wont suit your stupid agenda so lets hear what you find is 'disgusting'.

That video was filmed overseas and is a desperately agenda'd veggy vid . It's sensationalising cruelty in order to promote vegitarian lifestyle for goodnesss sake. It also appears to be footage shot decades ago.

Just to put you straight on a number of stupid and basically incorrect issues in that video......

1. Calves are not tethered in veal crates in this country it is illegal.

2. Farrowing crates have been banned for pigs years ago.

3. Battery cages for hens for laying purposes are to be banned from 2012.

4. Calves in this country have their horn buds removed under anaesthetic. Not only is it more humane for the animal but without anaesthetic the task would be far more difficult for the vet / farmer. Without removing the horns cattle will severely damage each other when fighting.

5. No lame cows go to market in this country. Anybody taking a lame cow into market in this country will be prosecuted by the ever present Defra officials. Obviously therefore they cannot be sold and slaughtered for food production.

6. Anti-biotic growth promoters were banned 20 years ago for all livestock.

7. Drugs administered for a variety of ailments now have a withdrawal date before any animal can be slaughtered and it's meat enter the food chain.

8. Lastly don't you find it amazing that body promoting vegetarianism so strongly does not even mention ritual slaughter? I do.

Here.. I doubt you will but read this for yourself Harry but click around to your hearts content. In fact you really should do so and then you can then comment from knowledge and understanding, not ignorance.

http://www.defra.gov.uk/foodfarm/farmanimal/welfare/onfarm/index.htm

Just as an aside to all. If you are concerned about the food you eat the simplest way is to simply insist that any meat you purchase is produced (not cut and packed!!!) in Britain. It's rarely much dearer either, usually better and frequently cheaper.

Fair enough theno. I guess my perspective on these things is slightly biased as I have been raised a vegetarian by my hippy parents, but it's good to know that steps have been taken to make animal farming slightly more humane.

Fair enough theno. I guess my perspective on these things is slightly biased as I have been raised a vegetarian by my hippy parents, but it's good to know that steps have been taken to make animal farming slightly more humane.

Thank you Harry. It's a pity more issue is not made public of the quality and welfare issues behind food production in this country and especially when compared with many other countries. People like you would be better informed by right without having to beaver away endlessly on some boring old ministerial web site.

btw 1 never mind your parents I think your grandparents must have shot that video. :rolleyes:

btw 2 Like every child you really need to rebel and kick back at the older generation. This should be your new path through life....... http://www.vegetablecruelty.com/about/

Aye adams n mcguiness....class humans .

Predictably silly post. What do either of them have to do with findings of the Saville report with respect to British soldiers? Gerry Adams is from west Belfast. He has absolutely no connection to Bloody Sunday.

Predictably silly post. What do either of them have to do with findings of the Saville report with respect to British soldiers?

Could it be that the pair of them have far more blood on their hands than the Para's?

What does this have to do with Bloody Sunday?

Bloody Sunday was a culmination of many atrocities. Ask around Matt I'm sure someone will be able to fill you in.

Maybe this will help you decide on McGuiness involvment...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/703935.stm

Failing that try the relevent thread here.... http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/23233-saville-report/page__view__findpost__p__918633

Predictably silly post. What do either of them have to do with findings of the Saville report with respect to British soldiers? Gerry Adams is from west Belfast. He has absolutely no connection to Bloody Sunday.

Please don't try to defend Adams or McGuinness or any of the other IRA scum or I'll go into full rant mode.

Read my post and read the links provided. It's quite obvious that you haven't bothered.

Here.... I'll make it so easy that even you cannot miss it.

http://www.defra.gov.uk/foodfarm/farmanimal/welfare/onfarm/documents/meatchkscode.pdf

Now I'm sure that it wont suit your stupid agenda so lets hear what you find is 'disgusting'.

I did read your post, although I admit I'm not going to read that massive PDF. There have been plenty of documentaries about chicken farming recently, I suggest you watch some.

I don't have any agenda, other than wondering why you only complain about cruelty in animal production of halal meat, and not the meat industry in general.

I'd be very happy if I thought you were genuinely defending animal rights, but the fact you only do it when Muslims are involved is fishy to say the least.

An utterly predictable response.

One wouldn't expect anything else from you.

I'm not really sure what this means.

To reiterate, I simply asked what McGuinness and Adams (who simply has nothing to do with Derry) have to do with the people killed on Bloody Sunday. I fail to see how you can reasonably react in such a manner.

Gordon is right, it was the culmination of many atrocities and McGuinness's strong terrorist links (including his presence in Derry that day) are well documented. He was very evasive about whether or not he was armed that day when questioned last week (he most likely was). However if you study the actual course of this thread, you'll see that Abbey asserted that people protesting against British troops should be subject to execution. I pointed out that the Saville report found British soldiers to have been responsible for the deaths on Bloody Sunday. Surely anyone taking exception to this (on foot of an independent commission's report) - leave alone any decision by the PPS to prosecute - should surely be allowed to harbour such feelings? References to Adams and McGuinness in direct opposition to such an argument are, in my view, immaterial.

Please don't try to defend Adams or McGuinness or any of the other IRA scum or I'll go into full rant mode.

Never. No rational person would defend scum, Republican, Loyalist or otherwise.

Gordon is right, it was the culmination of many atrocities and McGuinness's strong terrorist links (including his presence in Derry that day) are well documented. He was very evasive about whether or not he was armed that day when questioned last week (he most likely was).

With a Thompson sub machine gun ffs!!

After the recent killings of soldiers and intelligence which had probably informed the Para's that there was one in the hands of the demonstrators that day so it's no wonder they overreacted. The Para's are only young lads remember.

That hard faced murdering bstard McGuiness has a lot to answer for imo.

Archived