BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] English Defence League

I'm not really sure what this means.

To reiterate, I simply asked what McGuinness and Adams (who simply has nothing to do with Derry) have to do with the people killed on Bloody Sunday. I fail to see how you can reasonably react in such a manner.

Gordon is right, it was the culmination of many atrocities and McGuinness's strong terrorist links (including his presence in Derry that day) are well documented. He was very evasive about whether or not he was armed that day when questioned last week (he most likely was). However if you study the actual course of this thread, you'll see that Abbey asserted that people protesting against British troops should be subject to execution. I pointed out that the Saville report found British soldiers to have been responsible for the deaths on Bloody Sunday. Surely anyone taking exception to this (on foot of an independent commission's report) - leave alone any decision by the PPS to prosecute - should surely be allowed to harbour such feelings? References to Adams and McGuinness in direct opposition to such an argument are, in my view, immaterial.

Never. No rational person would defend scum, Republican, Loyalist or otherwise.

read my posts again or study a bit harder , you will see i said in a follow up post that what i was meaning was anyone protesting and plackarded up with BEHEADING OUR SOLDIERS ,DEATH TO INFEDALS ETC , should be hung for treason. I for one dont give two frigs as to the politics of Ireland ,northern or otherwise but i do give to frigs about IRA bombings in this country and adams and mcguinness are scum just like bin laden.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

read my posts again or study a bit harder , you will see i said in a follow up post that what i was meaning was anyone protesting and plackarded up with BEHEADING OUR SOLDIERS ,DEATH TO INFEDALS ETC , should be hung for treason. I for one dont give two frigs as to the politics of Ireland ,northern or otherwise but i do give to frigs about IRA bombings in this country and adams and mcguinness are scum just like bin laden.

Surely the two things are linked?

In any case, my response was clearly to your first post (as I pointed out) not any follow up you made.

Him and Gerry frigging Adams, how on earth they're MP's, it's scandalous.

They've both got blood on their hands.

Because they live in hardline republican areas that forget that the are murdering b@$t@rd$ and vote for them. They wear a suit and they are seen as respectable. Scumbags.

Him and Gerry frigging Adams, how on earth they're MP's, it's scandalous.

They've both got blood on their hands.

Unfortunately people vote for them. There are enough hardliners in their constituencies to carry them through. Clearly such people aren't concerned about being literally unrepresented at Westminster. They are not the only Sinn Fein MPs by the way. Pat Doherty, Conor Murphy and the educationally sub-normal Michelle Gildernew of Fermanagh & South Tyrone are all feeding from the tit while doing next to nothing. @#/? Sinners.

I'm sorry, I'm still missing something. Everybody knows that McGuinness was in Derry on Bloody Sunday (he's admitted it himself). It's not exactly open to conjecture. I suggested nothing to the contrary.

I suppose you are.

I didn't suggest otherwise.

I'm sure you'll learn to see the Para's POV one day.

• 3 months later...

.....back onto the original subject of the EDL :unsure: i was going through town early yesterday morning (8-8.30ish) & saw a group of people stood outside the side door of the Adelphi pub in town. The pub was open & it was obviously a meeting point. I went past again about 20mins later & saw the group heading off towards the train station. More than one of them wore tops on with a red cross on the back & EDL Blackburn Branch printed on the back. There must`ve been 20-30 men & women in the group. Later in the morning, the radio mentioned an EDL demo in Leicester that day. I`m presuming that was their destination.

I`m not lambasting or championing these people. I was just a bit suprised on how many there seemed to be. Can i also say they didn`t all look like hooligans or nazis.....although one or two of them looked a tad unsavoury :unsure:

. When I read about Christians in the USA promogulating creationism & killing people who do abortions I weep inside.

Seeing as this thread has been resurrected, I feel I have to comment on this "old" post.

Colin, who do you weep for? the people who do abortions being killed, or the people who are killing those doing abortions, or the unborn children who are being aborted?

I think we should weep for all three groups.

Seeing as this thread has been resurrected, I feel I have to comment on this "old" post.I think we should weep for all three groups. Colin, who do you weep for? the people who do abortions being killed, or the people who are killing those doing abortions, or the unborn children who are being aborted?

Just the first.

The second batch have a rod up their 4r5es and need to be executed by their own rules

The third batch are a more complicated story, but ruled by varous laws about abortions

Personally I don't think it is fair that a pregnant woman who doesn't want to have a child should be forced to have one.

What do you think?

Colin

Personally I don't think it is fair that a pregnant woman who doesn't want to have a child should be forced to have one.

What do you think?

Colin

Rum do all round is that. A butterfly flapping it's wings in China. It's like the mind boggling rippling effects of time travel. For example what would have happened if Hitler had been aborted? Would the world be better or worse now? Alternatively how different would the world be if the likes of Stalin, Mother Theresa, Einstein, Da Vinci, Jesus, the prophet Mohammed, Alexander the Great had been aborted? I'm sure the history of the past decade would have taken a far different course if some rusty and filthy knitting needle had been the end of Osama Bin Laden.

Even more pertinant who has been aborted who might have made similar good / bad impressions on the world in which we live?

In the lateral thinking book 'Freakonomics' the landmark US court case Roe v Wade basically introduced abortion on demand in 1973 was reasoned to be the reason for a much reduced inner city crime rate 20 years later. Sci Fi granted but The Terminator films famously touched on this 'what if' effect too.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not that bothered about the EDL. Call them what you want, if these Islamic Groups can walk around our streets shouting at the top of their voices then surely the EDL can do the same. I'm all against this violence, the country, goverment is too soft.

As a British Soldier I find it disgusting that Islamic groups who are free to live their own life, do what they want come out with this rubbish about British Troops being this, that and the other. It makes me wonder, the lads who risk their lives who come back from Afghan, read stuff like this and think what's our Goverment playing at.

It wasn't too long ago that a Islamic group was planning a protest march through Wooton Bassett. It makes me sick that groups like this can do stuff like this.

• Backroom

It's the price you pay for living in and defending a supposedly liberal democracy. Freedom of speech - "I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it", etc etc.

For what it's worth the protesters are a very small minority of the Muslim community. How many agree with the overall sentiment is up for debate, but there aren't very many who'd actually go out and protest about it - whether out of respect for the country that sustains them or for their own safety.

The majority of Muslims I know disagree with the war - but they don't wish death upon the soldiers who are fighting it. They see them as pawns in the international political game, and in reality, so does much of the population.

Inciteful marches should be stopped, IMO, but then I don't believe that society should be as liberal as it is ;) not that the pigs are the answer, mind.

I'm not that bothered about the EDL. Call them what you want, if these Islamic Groups can walk around our streets shouting at the top of their voices then surely the EDL can do the same. I'm all against this violence, the country, goverment is too soft.

As a British Soldier I find it disgusting that Islamic groups who are free to live their own life, do what they want come out with this rubbish about British Troops being this, that and the other. It makes me wonder, the lads who risk their lives who come back from Afghan, read stuff like this and think what's our Goverment playing at.

It wasn't too long ago that a Islamic group was planning a protest march through Wooton Bassett. It makes me sick that groups like this can do stuff like this.

During WW2 these people would`ve been rounded up & put into internment camps, so they couldn`t go around undermiming & plotting against the country they`re living in.

From what I remember, it was a very small and unimportant group who got publicity out of the hype and didn't go through with the march.

From what I remember, it was a very small and unimportant group who got publicity out of the hype and didn't go through with the march.

I`d say more small & dangerous group who need to be watched like hawks.

Archived