BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Dingles

RoversMad v burnleymad supporters have organized an 11 a side.

Our lads are training every week, at the moment we have enough players at the moment but training is taking it's toll. :lol:

They have just won some Manchester league, 7 a side that is so we no we have a tough game on our hands. (31 years and counting)

Anyway what we are looking for is your support PLEASE.

It's all for a good cause.

The two chosen charities are.

Derian House and Dystonia.

The game will kick off at 3pm Sunday the 13th June.

Venue, the Anchor, home of AFC Darwen.

Admission price is £2

The bar is open for food and drink

If anyone can help with Rovers kits from where ever or BRFC, or who to ask, it will be appreciated..cheers all.

Is it possible for this to be pinned, Thanks.

I would like to thank 'only2garners' for passing on some great information to one of the roversmad board members,we now have a football kit for the rovers v dingles charity game in june.....thanks pal.. :rover:

To all the brfcs.com board members....take a few hours off from sobering up after englands first world cup game and get yourselves down to darwen fc anchor ground for this special supporters derby......the bar is open to ''top up'' from the night before and its only a couple of quid.....the more the merrier.....and of course dont forget you dont want to be out numbered by the 30k burnley will bring down the m65... :lol:

only2garmers, yep! thanks very much for your assistance.

Hope you will be able to join us all, a few pints will be behind the bat for you.

A few pints for an email that took a minute to type - that's a seriously good pay rate! Glad you got sorted. You should say it is the club providing the kit and not me!

I'll try and get down there but I will be coming back from Edinburgh that day so may not make it.

A few pints for an email that took a minute to type - that's a seriously good pay rate! Glad you got sorted. You should say it is the club providing the kit and not me!

I'll try and get down there but I will be coming back from Edinburgh that day so may not make it.

You just did, point taken though, forgot no one else new, as you PM'd me.

BRFC supplied the kit, a big Thank You. :brfc:

Is that our youngest player? ;-)

I would not be surprised, however as you are a member of RoversMad you will know there are a few youngsters in the team, that's if you have read cloggys posts. :P

It`s gonna be a blood bath!!! :lol:

Will you be joining us for a a early one then. ;)

I do know, yes, and in fact I think I will end up being able to take part myself, at a spritely 25!!! I won't be able to attend any of the training sessions though, as I'll only be back in Darwen a day or two before the event.

I do know, yes, and in fact I think I will end up being able to take part myself, at a spritely 25!!! I won't be able to attend any of the training sessions though, as I'll only be back in Darwen a day or two before the event.

Cloggy won't like that, he's worse that Sam for fitness stats. :lol:

Doesn't seem much interest on here. ;)

Looks like the dingles 500 will outnumber us 5/1 :angry:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All Police leave has been cancelled for this game.All Pubs in the area will be closed and supporters of both sides will be bused into the ground.You will then be strip searched upoon entry by busty WPO'S. :lol:

Sssshhhhhhuuuuussssssshhhhhhh. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

....I gather you lost :unsure:

Sorry for the late reply.

Just a little, in fairness the ref was very charitable towards the underdogs, eight times in fact and we just did not get any luck at all.

We couldn't ask more of the players, they worked hard and showed they are committed to the cause. ;)

It was a charity match then, in more ways than one ^_^

We are arranging another CHARITY match against Wigan, free pies for all. :P

Archived