BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rangers

Rangers are only slightly less poo than Celtic. Both of whom would struggle to get out of the championship.

Scottish football is a joke & has been for some time.

All this debt is purely down to bad running of the club. Celtic & Rangers have been having their own little cold war for decades. They`ve been spending way above their means, trying to out-do the other & remain top dog. I bet the other clubs in the SPL have little sympathy for them.

apart from celtic

What makes me laugh is that Celtic fans think they have the high moral ground, unlike the 'sectarian Huns'

IRA chants through the Rememberance Day minute silence says it all.

Bad as each other.

Rangers are only slightly less poo than Celtic. Both of whom would struggle to get out of the championship.

Scottish football is a joke & has been for some time.

All this debt is purely down to bad running of the club. Celtic & Rangers have been having their own little cold war for decades. They`ve been spending way above their means, trying to out-do the other & remain top dog. I bet the other clubs in the SPL have little sympathy for them.

Celtic are more or less debt free. Hence the large amount of money they threw done the toilet this season on totally useless players! I'm a Celtic fan, but totally agree that Scottish football is a joke. With the team Celtic have at the moment, they would struggle to stay in the league. However, if they did play in the Premiership, they would have far more money and would be able to attract better players to what is a huge club.

Writing him off as hype after all he achieved at youth level seems a bit pre-mature. Its a big step up to adult level and making 15-20 app's at that age is a good achievement, Smith is no mug and wouldn't play him unless he thought he had something about him.

Absolutly shocked your writing him off, being a fellow jock. Can I ask what you thought about McCarthy prior to his wigan move/

If ever a competition has been wiped off the face of the earth by the advent of the Premier League in England it is the Scottish Premier League.

Just read that Celtic will have no seeding in their Champs League qualifying round games. When I saw that, it struck me I could name this season's Blue Square North and South Champions with more certainty than I could say whether Rantic or Celgers had prevailed north of the border.

Writing him off as hype after all he achieved at youth level seems a bit pre-mature. Its a big step up to adult level and making 15-20 app's at that age is a good achievement, Smith is no mug and wouldn't play him unless he thought he had something about him.

Absolutly shocked your writing him off, being a fellow jock. Can I ask what you thought about McCarthy prior to his wigan move/

Rangers have such a small squad and have had some horrific injuries over the past few seasons, that he has had to play. Still, it is an achievement to have made that many appearances. I watched him in a number of Old Firms as well as other games and he has been a non-entity. As you say, time will tell.

What a shame...... all those bigots and glory hunters will have to find aome other form of recreation. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

I find it a tad sad that any football supporter could revel in the financial demise of another club,I could not do it even for the clarrott shyte down the road.

I find it a tad sad that any football supporter could revel in the financial demise of another club,I could not do it even for the clarrott shyte down the road.

C'mon SG Rangers and Celtic have been bully boys in Scotland forever. It's led to a boring competition that sees every other Scottish club as nothing more than cannon fodder for the Glasgow giants, resulting in tiny crowds of frustrated die hards. The situation has killed the game for so many supporters of other clubs and spectators in general and that cannot be good for the game. Worse still similar conditions have now been put in place right across Europe by the obnoxious Champions League format.

To see the big two in deep sh1t is good as it will level the playing field up there and create a league of real interest. We've seen a positive effect on the Prem from the wannabee's at LUFC and Newcastle crashing and burning and being replaced by the likes of Burnley and Blackpool, both who will now with careful and prudent guidance be set up financially for years.

Just as an aside how far down the same road are Lpool, Man Utd and even Chelsea? Would you feel any sympathy for them if they ended up doing a Pompey? If so I think you'd be on your own.

Archived