BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sucata Split 2010

On the 26th May 2010 myself and three colleagues will set off from Leeds to take part in the Sucata Split Rally (www.sucatasplit.com), spending 5 days crossing 6 countries and ending in Split, Croatia (enter hilarious Split-related joke here). All this in a car purchased for less than £250. Oh yes.

What's that? Why? Thanks for asking!

The Gemin-i project introduces innovative IT solutions to educational projects both in the developing world and the UK. This year they are running a HIV and AIDS awareness project throughout over 100 schools worldwide. This means over 60,000 children wil be connected to dispel myths and share idea's, facts and the role they can play in combating HIV and AIDS. You can find out more at www.gemin-i.org.

If you would like to sponsor the team and contribute to this cause we have a page set up at www.justgiving.com/theunpracticables (or go to www.justgiving.com and search for James Entwistle). There you can give as much or as little as you like using a credit or debit card secure in the knowledge it is safe and all your money will go directly to the charity.

I realise that everyone is constantly harrassed by people doing various things for various charities and it's hard to work up any enthusiasm after a while, but this is a genuinely good cause and if only 20 BRFCS.com members donated 2 quid each we would be that little bit closer to our target.

Thanks

James

Archived