BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool - Renewed Rivalry

I know this sounds daft considering its Blackpool but we have to frustrate them going forwards. I doubt MotD 2 showed much of the second half but Blackpool did an excellent job and posed Chelsea quite a lot of problems going forwards by getting into spaces Chelsea inevitably leave with their rampaging style of play.

IMO Blackpool only played better in the second half because Chelsea virtually gave up. They hardly put in a tackle - stopped tracking back - and basically strolled through the second half. Even then they could easily have added another 3 or 4 goals.

I wouldn't say Blackpool are there for the taking - Chelsea are a class apart at the moment - but if we get our tactics right we could win this one. Playing Olsson (if fit) as we did against Burnley away would be the perfect tactic - as their back defensive line is all over the place.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parking your car will cost a fair whack over £5.00 on most car parks.

My next-door neighbour is a Blackpool season ticket holder, he said on match days parking is £3.50. I was thinking of driving but I'm going on the train, £11 return, bargain!

Well, we're sorted with a new hotel. But seems the booking agent wasn't aware the hotel had even cancelled with us directly.

glenn i think you should name the hotel on here, anyone after free parking you need to park on the streets right at the side of south rail st.

Archived