BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hodilays!

Who`s booked a hodilay this summer B) & where are you off to? :huh:

We (4 of us) are off to Rhodes for 2weeks at end of June. A place called Iallysoss. Never heard of it before booking, but reviews are ok & it looked nice on internet searches.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We (4 of us) are off to Rhodes for 2weeks at end of June. A place called Iallysoss. Never heard of it before booking, but reviews are ok & it looked nice on internet searches.

same place we always go - Brittany for a week from tomorrow and again in the summer. Planning a week in Munich (might make it over the border to Salzburg too)visiting grandson too and a few days in Paris as part of the summer break.

Also off to Munich,Fussen and Bavaria in 3 weeks!!!.Doing some cycling on whats known as the Romantic road .Will be watching the world cup with the kra..ts.We might meet next round if one of us dont finish top of the group

I'm off back to Egypt the back end of July, I love it in Sharm. I'm looking for a New Year break somewhere (any recommendations?) and will be having a short break in Blackpool for obvious reasons!

Just back from nine days in Extremadura & Andalucia in Spain. Real, out of the way places, reasonably close to the Portuguese border. Off to Quesada, Spain for a week in July. Will try and get over to Zurich for a long weekend in August and perhaps again when Grasshoppers play one of their European games.

Ozziejones - what do you do to be too busy for a holiday?

I have been to Dublin this year and off to Marbella tomorrow to my parents' place. Cannot wait, love it there!

Met Warnock out there two days after the last game of the season against West Brom - quality bloke. Gutted he HAD to be sold.

Himachal Pradesh for two and a bit weeks for me.

Nowhere ...had a ###### year moneywise

Been there, done that. Hope it gets better for you next year.

Cheers

Colin

Family holiday will be spent with our great friends who live in Nice. We wil probably split the time by staying at their city centre house just two minutes walk from the Promennade des Anglais and some time at their house above Ez. Very fortunate to be able to do this. Can't work out to gety bike there though.

I'm also planning 10 - 12 days cycling Lands End to john O'Groats but this depends on work commitments and staying injury free. The last twice I planned the trip I've had accidents that have prevented me from going!!!

Off to St-Jean de Monts, Brittiany, France in a couple of weeks. Never been before would welcome any places of interest to visit around there will be stopping off in Nantes on the way.

Archived