BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where'S Smithy ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FourLaneBlue and RevidgeBlue haven't been around in a while.

FLB still posts occasionally. Think I've seen Rev crop up a couple of times but nothing like as much as he used to.

Scotty hasn't posted in ages.

Also, Ragagast returned for a couple of days then disappeared again :(

It goes through phases.

I got a bit bored of the site a while back & didn`t bother with it for ages. I re-gained a bit of interest last season, but it`s waning again.

TBH, the only thing most of us have in common is the fact we all support the Rovers :rover: ...& we can`t all agree on that most of the time!!! :lol:

Most of the threads deteriorate into personal slanging matches or 'i`m a better Rovers fan than you' one-upmanship, & it gets a bit tedious after a while.

Vinjay

Cool Claret

Dr Stamen

FFS folks, get over it.

Ewood Pork even. Thats a blast from the past. Although I'm not sure his leaving was by choice. I can't remember what his exact indescretion was but it can't have been universally popular.

FourLaneBlue and RevidgeBlue haven't been around in a while.

That's because we have embraced the spirit of the times and formed a coalition which is known as FourLaneRevidge.

I actually live in Peru now so my enthusiasm has diminished slightly. Trips back home and actually watching games reignite it every now and then.

If I could choose I would like for lofty to come back on.

Ewood Pork even. Thats a blast from the past. Although I'm not sure his leaving was by choice. I can't remember what his exact indescretion was but it can't have been universally popular.

I too wish my brother would return to the fold as do my kids, his nephews...............

But I doubt he ever will :(:huh:

Archived