BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where'S Smithy ?

It's known as a "senior moment," much loved by Wogan.

It'll get to everyone eventually. I've got my personal finances slap-bang up to date and accurate to the last penny. But there are times when I open the fridge door and wonder what I'm looking for.

You'll get there. Enjoy it when it happens.

I've started calling some of my employees by the wrong name. Thin end of the wedge ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still around and look in now and then. Been a busy boy lately but hopefully got more time when my latest course of study (and the last!) ends soon. education is rubbish.

I'll prod Nuclearsox and tell him to spout some of his old nonsense.

Thanks for the prod Sidders but, ha, have you seen what you've done there? You'll laugh when you see it! You have accidentally typed "old nonsense" instead of "footballing insight"!! Ha!!

Anyway, sorry I haven't posted much in a long time - they don't allow much access to computers in here. All they usually allow me are a few crayons.

Den,

I pop in for a read now and again but I say nowt these days just bite my tongue.

Tassierover

Hiya Tassie mate :) . Hope you're keeping well?

I should bite my tongue a bit more often as well. I always thought we all got wiser as we got older, but not so.

Still waiting for Smithy's regular World Cup rant that there are too many African countries and not enough European countries at the finals...

(Though with the way the European countries have been playing, South America should feel aggrevied they didn't get more in.)

Den,

I pop in for a read now and again but I say nowt these days just bite my tongue.

Tassierover

Glad to hear you're still around and reading the site.

Dr Rich and his friend aroversfan are probably too preoccupied in the medical profession in Ireland.

It bothers me that regular posters on this site who suddenly stop posting may have died and we don't know.

There was an oldish chap in USA, Ken somebody, who suddenly stopped posting (about 2005). People blamed it on a slight altercation with other members but I suspected he was suddenly gone from us.

If I snuff it tomorrow, my wife won't have a clue how to get on here and tell you all.

Anybody remember the chap from Portland, Oregon who used to contribute to this site circa 10yrs ago? He had started supporting Rovers because he wanted to support a Premiership club ... and his two sons happened to be called Jack and Walker!

Archived