BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where'S Smithy ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to hear you're still around and reading the site.

Dr Rich and his friend aroversfan are probably too preoccupied in the medical profession in Ireland.

It bothers me that regular posters on this site who suddenly stop posting may have died and we don't know.

There was an oldish chap in USA, Ken somebody, who suddenly stopped posting (about 2005). People blamed it on a slight altercation with other members but I suspected he was suddenly gone from us.

If I snuff it tomorrow, my wife won't have a clue how to get on here and tell you all.

I remember the guy you are talking about bazza. He was originally from Baxenden and we exchanged several PMs about folk in the village.

I too am knocking on a bit and no one from my family would know how to let anyone on the site know when the inevitable happened. It's a bit of a worry.

I remember the guy you are talking about bazza. He was originally from Baxenden and we exchanged several PMs about folk in the village.

I too am knocking on a bit and no one from my family would know how to let anyone on the site know when the inevitable happened. It's a bit of a worry.

:blink: Personally I'm far more worried about the 'inevitable happening' than letting people know!

Dr Rich and his friend aroversfan are probably too preoccupied in the medical profession in Ireland.

It bothers me that regular posters on this site who suddenly stop posting may have died and we don't know.

There was an oldish chap in USA, Ken somebody, who suddenly stopped posting (about 2005). People blamed it on a slight altercation with other members but I suspected he was suddenly gone from us.

If I snuff it tomorrow, my wife won't have a clue how to get on here and tell you all.

Ken Brooks ?

• 2 weeks later...

bazza, was it Ken Brooks? If so, I think he's alive and kicking. I was reading the online LT today and saw this. He's mentioned towards the bottom.

bazza, was it Ken Brooks? If so, I think he's alive and kicking. I was reading the online LT today and saw this. He's mentioned towards the bottom.

Thanks, Neil. It was Ken Brooks and I'm glad to hear he is OK. Well spotted!

Archived