BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2011

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be a stupid question, but how do you get the chants from the internet onto the game. Do you have to download them on your ps3, or download on PC and transfer?

Also, has anyone tried out the creation centre yet?

I can only tell you from Xbox perspective, but you have to burn them to a CDR / CDRW and then put the disc into the 360, go to music, rip the "tunes" to the Xbox and then assign them to a playlist. In FIFA 11 select each playlist as a specific action, such as "Goal Scored" and that's it. I tried ripping those chants from the links but the quality wasn't that good so I've made a few of my own from YouTube videos. I've got "Wild Rover" as the entrance tune, "Only 1 JW" for scoring a goal and "Burnley B'stards" as a crowd chant. They sound absolutely awesome! The game drops them in and makes them sound like their in a stadium, really well done.

If you want them drop me a PM with an email address and I will send you a zip file of the chants and songs.

Just made a nice version of Tugay in the creation centre, so anyone who is looking for one, feel free to download it from there. You cannot call him Tugay, due to the last three letters being a profanity! He is call Tugs, so you will find him if you search for that

• Backroom

I can only tell you from Xbox perspective, but you have to burn them to a CDR / CDRW and then put the disc into the 360, go to music, rip the "tunes" to the Xbox and then assign them to a playlist. In FIFA 11 select each playlist as a specific action, such as "Goal Scored" and that's it. I tried ripping those chants from the links but the quality wasn't that good so I've made a few of my own from YouTube videos. I've got "Wild Rover" as the entrance tune, "Only 1 JW" for scoring a goal and "Burnley B'stards" as a crowd chant. They sound absolutely awesome! The game drops them in and makes them sound like their in a stadium, really well done.

If you want them drop me a PM with an email address and I will send you a zip file of the chants and songs.

Would it work with a USB drive as my dvd burner seems to be goosed?

Any way the change the kit number, the black looks awful.

Would appreciate the zip file please bud if you don't mind

CHECK your game settings people - the rule for handball was switched off, stuck that on now - makes it harder still!

Might be a stupid question, but how do you get the chants from the internet onto the game. Do you have to download them on your ps3, or download on PC and transfer?

Also, has anyone tried out the creation centre yet?

PS3 - Downloaded on laptop, saved in a folder with name MUSIC and then put on a USB stick, then copied over to PS3. Best to set up a playlist folder for each club.

I also used some from that link (however must are very quiet) found it better to find your own chants on youtube, then extract the mp3 via dirpy.com.

Iv got a few vids on youtube which have loud sound in them & work well on the game

The goalkeepers are ridiculously good. You need 6/7 chances before you can score. The rest of the game is good, but the shooting/goalkeeper ability is ruining it.

Nonesense mate - you just need to improve, iv beaten quite a few teams by 4 or 5. Also usually score at least 1 or 2 a game.

To be honest i cant stand this game any more. Could easily play Fifa 10 on legendary but this is so frustrating. I must have played a dozen games by now and i havent enjoyed one of them. The only goals that i can score are from rebounds. I use the refined shot but i still have yet to beat a keeper one on one, and we're talking about 5/6 chances per game. Creating the chances is fine, but finishing them is a joke. I understand what EA are trying to do, but ive had enough.

Its too hard to score, and im also finding the game very dull. There is very little satisfaction from playing the game as so much of it seems to come down to luck and not skill. I actually find it quite boring as half the time the players dont pass to where you want them to, the passing strength is inconsistant, the players tackle when they want to not when you want them to and scoring is virtually impossible in comparison to Fifa 10.

What a let down.

Probably going to trade in for Pro Evo next week.

I felt totally frustrated when I first played it, went straight to Legendary and World Class and couldn't do anything. I went down to Professional and have slowly got used to it. Now I'm absolutely loving it, what a game, and I'm back to legendary.

Archived