BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2011

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm enjoying the virtul pro, But chasing the accomplishments is tricky.Chipping the keeper twice from outside the box is a tuffy.

I like having the accomplishment system, I just think it's not set up as good as it could be though. Having a ton of things to have to do that get you 1-3 points in one specific stat is a little too much for me. I miss not getting attribute points to use how I want based on how I played, not if I won two headers and made two tackles.

It's pissing me off! Mine is about 50%, 80 when i put him uptop, and about 85 when in midfield.

The 30 Arena challenges are easy, and is the only one, so far, that i have done all in.

Still working on the others. :angry:

Last year, i just downloaded a file to make him 100%

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else getting pisssed at lofted through balls and crossing in this version? Almost everyone play just sits with 10 men behind the ball and whenever they get the ball they just do lofted through balls to strikers and wingers. Chipped through balls nearly always seem to find their target this version. Crossing is also too accurate, people aimlessly run to the corners and press cross and its always perfectly on an oncoming strikers head. No skill in that.

Ive conceeded more headers in 1 month of this game that pretty much all of fifa 2010.

Another moan is every time I log in online I have to re download that fifa pass thing. My friend also said he has that problem.

I had that online pass thing a few times at the beginning but not lately.

I dont know about crosses etc - im pretty good at defending them, always make sure your defender heads it whichever way he is facing & use triangle....Try heading it the other way & you will get beaten in the air 9/10 times.

Enjoying this game less and less. Same problems as last year (CPU cheating is still blatant), home chants still out of date (Hughes and Shefki...), and even more annoying now just played a game and got beat 1-0. They had five shots, one on target. I had 43 with 23 on target. If the CPU doesn't want yo to win, you ain't going to win. If only we could change the laws of physics in real life like in this game. Never seen a ball move like that in real life...

Possibly the most overrated game ive ever played. So horribly frustrating. Scoring is a complete mystery and the sluggishness of the reaction times is painfull. Fifa 09 and 10 were brilliant but in trying to make the game more difficult they've simply made it far far harder to enjoy. There is no satisfaction from the game as its completely down to the AI as to whether you score or not.

Terrible game. Trading it in for either magic beans or anything inside a mystery box.

Played the pes demo other day after it was said on here it was better............well its pants. You can only run in straight lines. Perhaps if pes introduced the 360 degree movement and improved online play....

I used to play PES until 2009 but fifa has overtaken it by far now in my opinion.

Played the pes demo other day after it was said on here it was better............well its pants. You can only run in straight lines. Perhaps if pes introduced the 360 degree movement and improved online play....

I used to play PES until 2009 but fifa has overtaken it by far now in my opinion.

The PES2011 demo doesn't do the game justice tbh.

I fired PES off last year because FIFA10 was much better than PES10.

Got both this time and PES11 is much better. FIFA feels very linear - every game follows pretty much the same pattern. PES feels miles more natural and there's an element of unpredictability that adds to it and makes it feel more realistic.

Takes some time to master but is by far the more rewarding to play once you've got used to it IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

After literally owning every Pro Evo since International Superstar Soccer on the PS2, I've taken the plunge and bought my first Fifa game since the first ever one on the Mega Drive.

I mainly play online, and I have a few questions...

When I go through the quick match menu, there are some options that appear in the background (like Max DNF, max team level)...how do I change these, because the game already starts searching for opponents before I got the choice of these.

So far I'm coming across the same ###### that made me sell Pro Evo in the first place. You know, the ones that pick Barca/Inter every game and then quit when they're losing.

I'll join the BRFCS league when I've had some practise!

After literally owning every Pro Evo since International Superstar Soccer on the PS2, I've taken the plunge and bought my first Fifa game since the first ever one on the Mega Drive.

I mainly play online, and I have a few questions...

When I go through the quick match menu, there are some options that appear in the background (like Max DNF, max team level)...how do I change these, because the game already starts searching for opponents before I got the choice of these.

So far I'm coming across the same ###### that made me sell Pro Evo in the first place. You know, the ones that pick Barca/Inter every game and then quit when they're losing.

I'll join the BRFCS league when I've had some practise!

Cant change quick ranked option. Go on custom online match then press square. Brings up the list of options to change, the most importiant to place a max 10% DNF. Some of the players that quit against me, ill look at their player hub and they have 50% + DNF. They must quit literally every game there not winning. Sad.

At least this time if your winning by more than 3-0 and they quit, you keep there score that it was when they quit.

I really enjoyed the first ultimate team. I made loads of money via trading and actually sold 500,000 coins on ebay for £20 quid! The last two though I find it really hard to make any sort of money and improve my team. How do you lot increase your coins, playing matched doesnt give you enough unless you win competitions.

Le chuck & ben - iv got a few leagues going on ea forums if either of you fancy it?

They are both non 5 star leagues & therefore non of the usual bull. The newest one was only set up on tuesday and its non 5 star, non uk teams.... Also most of the league are decent players too, where quitting is against the rules (unless they want removing from the league)

Gotta say, On the coin front i always seem to never have enough.

I've now got a 81 rated team with 93 chemistry.I think the most i payed for a player was 6000 for pirlo.

You just have to be lucky.I managed to get Steven Gerrard and Ashley Cole in one gold pack and sold them for a combined sum of nearly 200,000.

Cant change quick ranked option. Go on custom online match then press square. Brings up the list of options to change, the most importiant to place a max 10% DNF. Some of the players that quit against me, ill look at their player hub and they have 50% + DNF. They must quit literally every game there not winning. Sad.

At least this time if your winning by more than 3-0 and they quit, you keep there score that it was when they quit.

Cheers, I'll check that out later on tonight.

Le chuck & ben - iv got a few leagues going on ea forums if either of you fancy it?

They are both non 5 star leagues & therefore non of the usual bull. The newest one was only set up on tuesday and its non 5 star, non uk teams.... Also most of the league are decent players too, where quitting is against the rules (unless they want removing from the league)

Yeah I'll be up for that. This being my first Fifa and everything I'll be the whooping boy for a while, but I'll join in.

Archived