BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Where's Your Money Going On The World Cup?

Ricky

After succesfully predicting the top 2 on the Eurovision song contest and the top 3 on Britains Got Talent.... yes I know, I have no life!!!!!..... I decided to see if i could make it 3 times lucky by predicting the winner and runners up of the World Cup.

Worth having a look at the very nice BBC prediction site here

I'm going for a Spain Holland final with Spain to win it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've backed Holland at 10/1 to win it with Bet365. They have an offer on before the start of the tournament that if your team gets knocked out on penalties you get your money back.

I'll have more bets after I digest the massive pullout that should be in the Racing Post tomorrow.

The post before yours sums up why to rule them out. I have them as the disappointment of the tournament.

Spain for me, don't really see any weaknesses.

Good tip I read for a dark horse: Serbia.

• Backroom

Even though the team isn't the best I think we'll reach the final I don't know why I just expect it to happen

It seems like there's no real stand out teams like there was with France and brazil in 98

Was going to have a flutter on the Argies but as Maradonna as promised to run naked through the streets if they win surely thats enough to make the team play bad on purpose.

I think Brazil may have me clearing out the moths from my wallet, I dont see England getting even close I think we lack a flair player, The Serbs look good for an underdog team or even Chile who have some very good attacking players in Alexis Sanchez, Matias Fernandez and Humberto Suazo.

There are lots of interviews on all media at the moment, where the interviewer asks of the interviewee (usually an ex player or manager, or even Frank Skinner) whom they are tipping to win the World Cup.

Then surprise surprise they all answer with something like "Well obviously Brazil and Spain are the most likely candidates, also Argentine of course and Italy. Germany and the Dutch are all threats too but I'm going for England."

It's a load of ###### really, can't wait for the football to start. :(

Spain is probably the safest bet. They have the strongest group of players, and if they play like they did at Euro 08, they'll be unbeatable.

England and Brazil have solid chances too I think.

Argentina and Holland have some of the world's best players, but they often choke when it comes to the big games...they'll need to really step it up to get to the final.

And Italy...as always they don't look as threatening as the other big teams, but they always find a way to sneak to the latter stages.

Is Oddschecker the best betting site for accumulators, etc...?

Where are you guys betting?

You don't actually bet on oddschecker - it's just a price comparison site.

For accumulators the sites are generally all much the same. Some can have better prices one day and worse the other.

For individual match bettings check the special offers (Money back if rooney scores the the winner etc..)

Archived