BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Group A Discussion - South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France

Guest Kamy100

Sounds like the Bees are still watching the football.

It's absolutely awful, I hope it's not like that for our games.

It gives the game the atmosphere of a friendly, the crowd are barely audible because of that constant buzzing.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bee's are awesome it makes the tournament seem like nothing else we're used to which is great IMO

Each to their own I guess, it just kills the crowd atmosphere for me.

What's happened to Diaby? He looks brilliant. If Arsenal can get him playing like that next season they've got a hell of a player.

Forlan looks a class above anyone on the pitch though, there aren't many better strikers in this competition.

Im trying to understand, why some think SA's result was a bad one. Imo, if France win tonight and beat Mexico after that, then i would be happy. We would then try and beat Uruguay, who i think are weaker than Mexico. This group, could be wide open if the France game ends in a draw. Idealy i want a France win in their next 2 games. Im happy with our result today, it was a game of 2 halves. We should have buried Mexico, and Tshabalala could teach MGP a lesson in crossing and taking on players.

France are so remarkably average. The way they are playing just bypasses one of the most talented young players in Europe in Gourcuff. Ribery has been believing his own hype. Anelka cant be arsed and Govou is pointless.

This group is open to any of the 4 teams.

Dominech is so clueless he has started wandering onto the pitch.

The Bee's are awesome it makes the tournament seem like nothing else we're used to which is great IMO

You can't even hear the crowd, you better be able to hear the national anthem in the last 10 mins of the England game tomorrow! It sounds worse than the schoolboy internationals!

The way they are playing just bypasses one of the most talented young players in Europe in Gourcuff.

To be fair, every time Gourcuff's had it he's wasted it. I've been really looking forward to seeing him and Suarez play, but both have looked rubbish so far, very one-paced both of them.

Not playing Malouda is criminal, he's been brilliant for Chelsea this season. How Govou is ahead of him I don't know, he seems to have a bit of pace but nothing else.

• Backroom

I'm amazed at just how upset people get over the angry bee's with people saying it's ruining the tournament for them, each to their own I'm definitely in the minority in liking them

The horns are a horrible racket simply because they are blown constantly, if they were blown when there team was on the attack or when the team score I could understand but the constant drone is a bad as the two matches I have just watched today.

The horns are a horrible racket simply because they are blown constantly, if they were blown when there team was on the attack or when the team score I could understand but the constant drone is a bad as the two matches I have just watched today.

That racket is downright annoying, should go up to them, grab that bloody trumpet and ram it up their arse !

Thought South Africa were lucky Mexico lacked no cutting edge and a decent striker.The guy who plays for Tottenham was excellent,bar his set pieces.

I could not believe the tempo in the second game,it was like a friendly.

Where was the drive and desire from either team to win the game?

I can't believe that Raymond Domenech has survived as long as he has as the France manager. He is just unable to get the best out of reasonably talented group of players. I know that France made it to the World Cup Final under him, but that had more to do with Zidane being in charge. As for the vuvuzela's, I find them annoying after a sustained period of time. I think they are an important part of the World Cup because they represent a part of South African football culture, but to have them blown continuously for 90 minutes is excessive and distracting.

Poor from France. The game was there for the taking even though Uruguays defence was rock solid.

The group is wide open now. I can see South Africa picking up 1 win from their upcoming games. That could mean 3-4 teams possibly finishing on 4 points.

Archived