BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Group B Discussion - Argentina, Nigeria, South Korea, Greece

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen the highlights- mind boggling miss of Jason Roberts v Sunderland proportions by Nigeria!

And it got worse tonight - Yakubu's miss was one of the worst in a long time! :blink:

Really proud of the Koreans- they play with real heart and skill. Its the first time they have qualified for the last 16 outside their own country and the public back home could not be prouder. They have cemented their position as the best of the Asian teams. Good on 'em ^_^

On a side note, their striker Park Chu Young has done very well so far and is apparently looking for a move after Monaco's disappointing season. One to keep an eye on...

I'm glad that the Greeks have gone. Their negative style of football was just awful. The Koreans did well to get through too. I'm disappointed for Nigeria as I thought that they had the players to get out of this group. They had the chances in this game to win comfortably. Yakubu's miss is one of the worst of all time. Especially as it cost Nigeria a place in the last 16.

Archived