BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Group C Discussion - Algeria, England, Slovenia, Usa

Guest Kamy100

BBC suggesting that England are going to start with: Green, Johnson, King, Terry, A Cole, Lennon, Lampard, Gerrard, Milner, Heskey, Rooney

which would be the worst team anyone could possibly conceive of.

Green is quite easily the weakest of the three goalkeepers.

Milner is a good player, only little problem is he is a right or central midfielder, not left.

Heskey - might as well be starting with 10 men. He is one of the most useless players in the Premiership, let alone the England squad.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky reckon that Rob Green starts in goal. :mellow:

Suprised if that is acurate,

Still, 2-0 England, both goals from open play.

Heskey - might as well be starting with 10 men. He is one of the most useless players in the Premiership, let alone the England squad.

Heskey will serve his purpose at the WC and upset a few defenders.

BBC suggesting that England are going to start with: Green, Johnson, King, Terry, A Cole, Lennon, Lampard, Gerrard, Milner, Heskey, Rooney

England might get away with it because its the USA (no disrespect to our American friends). A central midfield of Lampard and Gerrard just doesn't work, especially against quality opposition. I wonder if Gerrard will actually play on the left and milner in the middle if that is the team. If we were playing a Spain or a Brazil with that midfield i don't think they would stand a chance.

Heskey can do absolutely nothing that Crouch can't do. Only difference is Crouch is a solid player who can score goals. Heskey barely even gets a game at Aston Villa, yet he starts for England at the World Cup? I mean, is Capello joking around or something?

Without the slightest exaggeration, I would rather start with Benni McCarthy in his current state than Heskey. I'd take any of North Korea's players over Heskey. David James upfront won't be a worse option. I really can't believe this.

Archived