BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Group C Discussion - Algeria, England, Slovenia, Usa

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm from Accrington. I cant stand England, the "Golden generation" :lol: , the WAGS, the tabloid playboy prima donnas, Ashley Cole, John Terry et at. C'mon the Yanks, c'mon Aussie.

Likewise, except I'm from Blackburn.

Look up "emigration" Scouser, not all "Aussies" are "kangaroo shaggers."

And c'mon NZ as well!

Likewise, except I'm from Blackburn.

Look up "emigration" Scouser, not all "Aussies" are "kangaroo shaggers."

And c'mon NZ as well!

It was a general term of abuse for those who feel they can have an opinion on our national side, when all they do is praise Australia ad nauseum.

Thought you'd have spotted that :)

It was a general term of abuse for those who feel they can have an opinion on our national side, when all they do is praise Australia ad nauseum.

Thought you'd have spotted that :)

Stop making yourself look silly.

Noone has been bigging up Australia on this thread.Remember it's only a messageboard.

Now get that Heskey off and Crouch on.

Nothing else to say really, everything was obvious before the first whistle. Heskey - gets England's best chance, misses. Green - yeah, no comment. Milner on left - subbed before half time.

Nightmare in every single way.

Classic England....fits & starts...good move for the goal ....overconfidence...howling error...desperation...more reliance on long ball....conclude that at least we didn't lose.

Difficult to find a MotM from that to be honest.

The US centre back Onguchi Onyewu is class - both on & off the field ...he's playing next season for free as he's been injured so long at Milan.....are you watching Vince ?

Archived