BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Group D Discussion - Australia, Germany, Ghana, Serbia

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite looking forward to seeing Marko Marin play for Germany. I've seen him quite a few times in the Bundesliga and he's a great player to bring on. Think he was linked with a move to Arsenal a few years back when he played for Borussia Monchendfsfjsdfsdfcdsfasfdsafklsdmfgbdfkgldflfsdfsdgladbach (you know, the team with the long name!).

• Backroom

I'm sure the Germany boss pays a guy to sit next to him wearing the same clothes. Both games now his assistant is like his

mini me

• Backroom

Zigic looks no better than samba up front to me

That sums up the ref he just gave serbia a free kick for no reason be should be sent home tonight

I really hope Serbia don't get through. They've been extremely negative, boring, defensive, shown nothing going forward, and have only got points on the board because of a poor referee.

If they do get through i can't see anyone being afraid of them in the second round.

JHC, Lineker said that the ref gave 11 red cards in 17 games in la liga last season!

That referee should be banned from the FIFA listings permanently, wonder if someone had a word in his ear at half time.

If he had been as consistent with his decisions in the second, the game well have finished as eight a side.

One thing is for sure he wont be getting the final.

Archived