BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Is (Insert Game Here) Worth Watching

HemelRover

So, was wondering if this topic might be useful.

For those of us who Sky+ games and avoid the score/result with the intention of watching them after work/pub/evening with the missus, I think it might be good to have a thread where people state if a game is worth the watch(Obviously without ruining/hinting at the result). I know it would help me out a lot!

Nothing worse than avoiding all talk of the game, radio news programmes etc to find out the game is a dud(France v Uruguay)

Kicking it off, New Zealand v Slovakia. Fast forward through the first half, not worth a watch.

Good topic. Of the 13 (is it?) games so far, from what I've seen there's been 1 * 90 mins worth watching (Germany v Aus). From today, Ivory Coast v Portugal was particularly awful, fast forward through 85 mins, it only got remotely lively in the last 2 or 3 mins plus injury time.

From today, Ivory Coast v Portugal was particularly awful, fast forward through 85 mins, it only got remotely lively in the last 2 or 3 mins plus injury time.

Exactly, ive just sat through that dirge, expecting something good to happen. The suns shining outside, i couldve been soaking up some rays!

Football isn't worth getting disemboweled! Congratulations btw :)

Anyone who hasn't seen the USA / Slovenia match - I'd watch the whole game. It was a corker!

Thanks mate. :tu:

I would agree with the Slovenia v USA game, also, can someone make a DVD of the Germany game and send it to every singe member of the England squad. Will show them how to beat Germany by being a very solid team with a few flair players.

I only caught the last 20 mins of Argentina this evening, but if that was a decent reflection of the stuff they're playing, then it'll be well worth watching their games in the rest of the tournament. Get the feeling I might just have been watching the 2010 champions.

Archived