BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fixture List

Hasn't it come round early the fixtures to be announced on Thursday morning.

I wouldn't mind a home game to start with say , Blackpool or West Brom and a home game at Christmas .

Don't ask for a lot do I !

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hasn't it come round early the fixtures to be announced on Thursday morning.

I wouldn't mind a home game to start with say , Blackpool or West Brom and a home game at Christmas .

Don't ask for a lot do I !

First game is away at either Wolves, Arsenal or Chelsea.

Its all done randomly by computers, based on a number of parameters - ie ManU and City cant be home on same weeks, and that cant have 2 games in a row.

Its then validated by the relevant police forces first before release.

Isnt it odd though how many times it has Arsenal v Man Utd and Chelsea v Liverpool or Man Utd v Man City and Arsenal v Chelsea playing the same weekend? Super Sunday my arse.

Obviously some of the parameters includes Sky asking for "big" weekends.

Isnt it odd though how many times it has Arsenal v Man Utd and Chelsea v Liverpool or Man Utd v Man City and Arsenal v Chelsea playing the same weekend? Super Sunday my arse.

It isn't odd when you think about it. The european games and I suppose other cup games, have not started when the season starts. Therefore can be easir to arrange those games early on - at least one of them anyway.

Any coppers on here who are privy to the information!? Fixtures are given to them a good few days before they are announced!!

Just hope we get Blackpool away on a nice Sunny day, and maybe Newcastle away not in the middle of winter!

Presumably if the Premier League have agreed to Blackpool's request to play their first game away then we will also be away as traditionally fixtures for Blackpool and us are usually together with Preston and Burnley on the other weekend (unless we're playing Blackpool of course!)

Presumably if the Premier League have agreed to Blackpool's request to play their first game away then we will also be away as traditionally fixtures for Blackpool and us are usually together with Preston and Burnley on the other weekend (unless we're playing Blackpool of course!)

Wouldnt they swap it around now though as the 2 biggest policing operations will be the premier league teams?!

Archived