BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fixture List

Just been on the official site and it says TV games out on Monday. I don’t if any one knows this but there is a full Fixture list on FA CUP FINAL DAY and we play Moan u. Has anyone known this happen before.

Im guessing the league games wont clash with the FA Cup final though, maybe the Prem games will kick off earlier or something? Or maybe they will all be moved to the Sunday, or possibilly the FA Cup final will be moved to the Sunday.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been on the official site and it says TV games out on Monday. I don’t if any one knows this but there is a full Fixture list on FA CUP FINAL DAY and we play Moan u. Has anyone known this happen before.

Nothing yesterday so god knows when Sky are going to get round to announcing it.

From the official site Arsenal Saturday August 28th, but now moves to a 12.45pm kick-off and Suderland Home Monday night October 18th with a 8.00pm kick-off.I don't know if this is of any help you can download our handy iCalendar fixture file, or have the fixtures as a desktop background by visiting the Downloads section of the website.

Arsenal at home now 12.45pm on Saturday 28th August

Sunderland at home now 8pm on Monday 18th October.

Thats all the changes until December.

Plenty of Saturday 3pm matches! Should keep everyone happy.

Drat I was hoping the Arsenal match would be picked, but hoping it would move to Sunday so I could go. Choosing it and then bringing it forward is just so frustrating.

From the official site Arsenal Saturday August 28th, but now moves to a 12.45pm kick-off and Suderland Home Monday night October 18th with a 8.00pm kick-off.I don't know if this is of any help you can download our handy iCalendar fixture file, or have the fixtures as a desktop background by visiting the Downloads section of the website.

Bugger. We've planned a holiday around the fixtures in late October to only miss one home game. We fly out on the 18th so now we miss two...

Well yeah they do but isn't there still Saturday 5:30pm kick off games?

There's an extra 23 live matches on ESPN for the next 3 seasons.

I think SKY have first choice then ESPN get what is left.

If I worked it out right, and Liverpool don't implode before then, the match at Anfield scheduled for Sat 23rd October will move back a day due to their likely involvement in the Europa League group stage match on Thurs 21st.

When was the last time we had 70% of league games scheduled for a Saturday 1500?

Our TV revenue is going to be down this year.. only appearing twice before xmas :angry:

Don't we get the same guarenteed amount for upto 10 games (or what ever it is) and then so much for each game after?

I know we had more games last year and got a nice bonus but we should still get what the club have budgeted for.

Don't we get the same guarenteed amount for upto 10 games (or what ever it is) and then so much for each game after?

I know we had more games last year and got a nice bonus but we should still get what the club have budgeted for.

Yes we will get the normal 10 - but last season we had about 13 or something on TV so a nice extra amount - no chance of that this time :angry:

One to watch on the lash around Blackpool after our game at least Sat 25 Bolton v Man United 5:30pm

Not impressed that our only 2 games are home ones....Sunderland on a monday night, Yipee!! :wacko:

Why have we got three consecutive away games closely followed by three homes in the autumn?

In fact, why are there such a lot of of two aways and two homes at all?

What happened to home and away each week?

Or is it something to do with policing us Burnley and Blackpool (and Preston?)?

Our TV revenue is going to be down this year.. only appearing twice before xmas :angry:

This may sound like the dictionary definition of an OXYMORON, but I wonder if this has anything to do with our 'style' of football?

I presume then, that the Blackpool away game won't be televised on the 25th September - strange.

Why have we got three consecutive away games closely followed by three homes in the autumn?

In fact, why are there such a lot of of two aways and two homes at all?

What happened to home and away each week?

Or is it something to do with policing us Burnley and Blackpool (and Preston?)?

It's not been alternate weeks for a long time.

I think it must be down to local fixtures clashing with sets of travelling fans on similar routes also an issue.

Archived