BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fixture List

does ANYTHING that every happens in the world keep people happy on this site? People complaining about the lack of Saturday, 3pm k/o then in the next sentence moaning cos we aren't on the box enough ... make your mind up folks! On the whole we were crap away from home last season so why would they show us away and the more attractive home fixtures are in the second half of the season.

:rover:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy. It means I'm justified in my decision to cancel Sky Sports and not subscribe to ESPN. Even more so since Sky announced Sky Sports packages are going up by £3pm from September.

Hear! Hear! I can`t believe Arsenal are on EIGHT TIMES to our pathetic TWICE! Getting p*ssed off with sky now... :angry:

Hear! Hear! I can`t believe Arsenal are on EIGHT TIMES to our pathetic TWICE! Getting p*ssed off with sky now... :angry:

Didn't the same happen last season?

Dingles was the only live home game till after Xmas. Never off the box after that.

Still, just be thankful we don't have individual tv deals- a la Spain.

Good, means we get Saturday 3pm kick offs, and fans have to get down to Ewood to see the games.

With many pubs being done for dodgy foreign channels, that may be peoples only option.

The Liverpool away game might get moved to a Sunday if they make it to the group stages of the Europa League with match day 3 being on Thursday 21st of October and are game due to take place on the Saturday 23 although this is only if they make it in and that far.

I am most likely going to London on the 28th of August to visit my wife's twin and her girlfriend. He is an Arsenal supporter and considering we are playing them this specific date (its planned!) I was wondering if there are any places in the stadium where I and him will be able to sit together?

Thanks in advance.

I am most likely going to London on the 28th of August to visit my wife's twin and her girlfriend. He is an Arsenal supporter and considering we are playing them this specific date (its planned!) I was wondering if there are any places in the stadium where I and him will be able to sit together?

Thanks in advance.

The Rovers away section as it will almost certianly go to general sale.

I doubt you could get in the home sections as their matches usually sell out to members.

As long as you don't sit him next to me* :P

I've got a new grandson (first one after six grand daughters) and had to put up with his mother's family registering him as a 'Junior Gooner' and picturing him with an Arsenal Teddy Bear :angry:

(*JWL not far from t'bench!)

As long as you don't sit him next to me* :P

I've got a new grandson (first one after six grand daughters) and had to put up with his mother's family registering him as a 'Junior Gooner' and picturing him with an Arsenal Teddy Bear :angry:

(*JWL not far from t'bench!)

My grandson was lucky in that he wore a Germany shirt, his dad being German, instead of an England one. Wonder which national team he'll be wanting to support when he's older? :rolleyes:

Okey, Ill sit next to you then :P

Nothing on where we can sit together without falling in to trouble? I guess BBE and DE isnt the correct choice.

Jack Walker stand and as long as he doesn't get too boisterous would be best i'd say. I've had away fans sat near me in the JWL and when they have been well behaved it's been no issue at all.

My grandson was lucky in that he wore a Germany shirt, his dad being German, instead of an England one. Wonder which national team he'll be wanting to support when he's older? :rolleyes:

My granson has a german shirt (mother) an england shirt (my son), but I dont want to give him a complex with buying him a welsh shirt (me)as well.

Im already fighting an uphill battle between Herta Berlin, Everton and Rovers.

Do you think we are able to sit together without getting in trouble? JW stand, riverside?

you can borrow my season tickets in the JW Upper, pm me if interested.

I was hoping that the game would be moved to the Sunday for tv but this is not the case....I am at Wembley on the Saturday for an all-day corporate getting ratted session at the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final instead.

• 1 month later...

Archived