BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Supporters Club In New York?

I know this is probably of no help to you but I was over there the week before last and there was a lad pedalling people around Central Park wearing a Blackburn shirt!

Go and find him and then you can start your own???

little Joe,

I have about 20 NY area supporters on my mailing list, we had about 10 or so get together for the burnley match but for other matches its only been a few of us, I do send out e-mails for every match I plan to watch with a few other rovers, and you would always been more than welcome to join us. Like I said sometimes its two or three of us sometimes its a few more. contact me and I can add you to the list... my e-mail is nojinquit@hotmail.com at the very least you wont have to watch rovers alone when you arrive in the City.

little Joe,

I have about 20 NY area supporters on my mailing list, we had about 10 or so get together for the burnley match but for other matches its only been a few of us, I do send out e-mails for every match I plan to watch with a few other rovers, and you would always been more than welcome to join us. Like I said sometimes its two or three of us sometimes its a few more. contact me and I can add you to the list... my e-mail is nojinquit@hotmail.com at the very least you wont have to watch rovers alone when you arrive in the City.

Thanks for the help.

CaliRover - I'll be in touch by e-mail.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Just a reminder that Rovers will be playing City on tv tomorrow at 10am est. I will be watching the match at Jack Demseys on 33rd between 5th and 6th in NYC. Hopefully we can get a few people together for this even though I know some of you are out of town.

cheers,

Jay

And Rog, we will have to meet up when Jimmy and I eventually come out to Ewood, I'm shooting for this spring but I think thats too early for Jimmy.

Hi mack i'll be around all week, not sure about where to score JZ and Em tickets but i imagine its a pretty tough one to get due to it being Yankee Stadium and all. shoot me an e-mail if you wanna get a pint or something while in the city, my work schedule is pretty light as of now.

nojinquit@hotmail.com

Hi mack i'll be around all week, not sure about where to score JZ and Em tickets but i imagine its a pretty tough one to get due to it being Yankee Stadium and all. shoot me an e-mail if you wanna get a pint or something while in the city, my work schedule is pretty light as of now.

nojinquit@hotmail.com

Hi,

I'll be joining your fan club in August 2011. For sure, this time.

I'll e-mail you more details nearer the time.

If welcome, I'd be very happy to have a base of Rovers fans out there.

Not true I personally know at least 10 others in NYC, its just a matter of getting them to show up at the same place, at the same time. I havent had to watch a rovers match alone in a long time.

but yeah our numbers aren't overwelming

The more the merrier.

Will be pleased to meet up with you over there and help you get people together, if you want help that is.

i'm as guilty as any of the other 10, Cali.

Between the weekends at the shore enjoying the endd of summer, the baby (and irate mommy) & the ease of watching Rovers' matches w/ my breakfast all prepared @ home on a 52 inch set

--it becomes quite difficult to get myself geared up for a trek into NYC.

Then again, judging from the popularity of my posts -- I don't think I'm much missed by the lads. :rolleyes:

Anyway, keep fighting the good fight, Jay!

BTW: wahts' the satuatus of the Black Horse?? Has that ever gotten off the ground? or

stable as it were?

Archived